1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Freedom coach going to Mars Hill College?

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by tonync55, Jan 2, 2009.

1. swingaway

swingaway Full Access Member

Tony, your chain of e-mails are just cold and mean and totally unnecessary. This, on top of your softball choke comments you posted on the basketball board.

I do not know what grudges you have against Coach Fox or Freedom but your attempt to humiliate a coach in a public forum is totally misguided.

You have now attacked his softball team for choking (later edited and removed), his salary and his career decision choices. You my friend, have a problem that needs to be addressed.

2. TBA

TBA Full Access Member

Congratulations

Congratulations to a fine coach. I'm sure you and Amber have thought and discussed this alot before making the decision, so don't be distracted by any doubters, and don't 2nd guess your decision at any time. Go do your thing ole buddy. Wishing you great success.

David - TBA

3. nctiger

nctiger Full Access Member

Thad
    I take it that you will be making the move shortly, as the college practice starts in a couple weeks.
    Hate to see you go, but a person must always do what is best for themselves....

4. jarrettfan

jarrettfan Full Access Member

thad check your pms!i would like to hear from you!

5. NathanCullars

NathanCullars Full Access Member

Congrats Thad! You work very hard for all the ladies you come in contact with. Stay in touch.

6. eyesup

eyesup Full Access Member

Congratulations...

Thad I hope you have a great run at Mars Hill. I have a feeling you will be on your way to other college coaching opportunities in the future as well. Thanks for all you have done in NC Softball. Its been a pleasure competing against you the few times we have met. I know you are not going far, so don't be a stranger.

7. karolinablew

karolinablew Member

CONGRATULATIONS THAD!!

Congratulations!!! to Thad and to the MHC Lions Softball program. My daughter played for Thad's Sun Devils travel team. Great experience! Very competitive schedule! She respects him and enjoys playing for him, and will, BTY, get to continue to play for him when he joins the MHC staff!!:52:

8. tonync55

tonync55 Full Access Member