1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Freedom vs Watauga

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by Fred, Sep 28, 2006.

1. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

Now I have to get used to Watauga and 7-0 being side by side. Congrats to them. They are certainly a great story. Start calling the kid Frankenstein, he's a monster.

Fred, it looks like the home side bleachers aren't the only thing about to collapse for Freedom. I have been shocked that they have not turned it around. The kids up there always play hard, but so far it just ain't happening.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2006
  2. reynoldsrocks23

reynoldsrocks23 1999,2002 4A State Champs

Hats off to the Pioneers on your great win and your 7 straight wins to start the season. Nothing against the Titans, but hope Watauga and ACR win this week so next week will be a battle of undefeated teams, on Friday the 13th no less! When was the last time we said "battle of undefeated teams" with the Pioneers and Rockets playing?

3. ebhs1977

ebhs1977 Full Access Member

LOL Freedoms first 0-10 season

4. bigdan

bigdan Prep Hoops Moderator

I haven't seen Freedom play this year but a lot people I know from Burke County are telling me that Freedom just dosen't have a whole lot of talent this year which for a school of their size is something you never hear of.

Watauga is having a great season at 7-0, really similar to the success South Caldwell had last season. I cannot wait until friday night when Watauga comes to Marion to face the Titans. I think a lot of people look at the Titans having a 2-4 record and think that these are the same ol' Titans. Well that is definitely not the case. The battle between Breitenstein and Kincaid friday night will be a battle of the two best running backs in the western half of North Carolina. McDowell needs a win in a really bad way because of how we have loss our last three games and with it being homecoming I hope the Titans prevail.

5. moesyslak

moesyslak Banned From TBR

thinks so?

6. reynoldsrocks23

reynoldsrocks23 1999,2002 4A State Champs

Anyone know how the JV's came out on Monday?

7. whspioneers

whspioneers Full Access Member

The JV Pioneers lost 31-25 I believe.

8. WHS Fan

WHS Fan Junior Member

Watauga-Going for Win #8

They continue to practice hard--they know they have to continue to believe in themselves, and their coaches. They walk with pride, and they
    show a team spirit that has been missing for years. Welcome back to our
    Pioneers, and go for the win this Friday. You have a great opportunity ahead of you. Keep your heads about you, and continue to fight for each other! We, the fans are behind you 100%. See you all at the game in McDowell.;)

9. WHS Fan

WHS Fan Junior Member

Watauga 8 and 0

That's Right we beat McDowell 35 to 20! What a game! Watauga got shafted many times by the Refs--but they prevailed and focused on the win. Our boys were great, and now they have to get ready for AC Reynolds! We will be ready, and we will fight for the win!!:notworthy

10. doubleplay

doubleplay Junior Member

breitenstein had 37 carries for 306 and kincaid had 153 yards. on 1 carry kincaid had 96 yards