1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Freshman pitchers to watch

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by F-PITCH, Feb 3, 2005.

1. CurveBlue

CurveBlue CurveBlue

Hannah Stutts

Not only is Hannah a great pitcher and a hot bat she has the best attitude I have ever had the honor to be a part of. Hannah Helped us to WIN the Nicole Bowman tournament last year. Any Coach/Team/Organization that has Hannah has a Golden Egg.... Also Hannah Has 2 wonderful parents that Back Hannahs decisions 100%. They are a Wonderful Family to be with. I expect to her Hannahs name for many years to come. :xyzthumbs:laugh1:
    Mike Donnelly

2. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Amen, to everything that has been said about Hannah and her Family. They are a great softball family. I have seen Hannah and her Dad at many softball games all over piedmont NC for the last 5 or 6 years, either Hannah was playing or watching a game. Like cureblue said, you will be hearing about Hannah at North Iredell HS, or otherwise for years to come. Keep up the hard work Hannah!

3. fpFANATIC

fpFANATIC Member

:fan_wave2 Southwestern Randolph freshman Brittany Marsh made her varsity debut versus East Davidson on Wednesday and recorded 11 Ks in only 4 innings pitched. Definite freshman impact there!

4. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Ms Marsh :satana:

does she hit in the line-up as well?

Welcome and do keep us posted on SWR Softball and Brittany!!

5. fpFANATIC

fpFANATIC Member

Thank you CF! She does bat in the lineup and plays SS and 2B in addition . SWR should have a good year on the heels of a final 4 berth at last years states (3-A). I'll try to help out with scores and notes from the Randolph County area. There's alot of outstanding talent in RC!!

6. Dawgfan

Dawgfan Full Access Member

Constance Orr.
    Freshman @ Butler HS. Just turned 13. Has speed and movement, smart and fierce competitor.
    In her first two HS games gave up only two hits and no runs.

7. CurveBlue

CurveBlue CurveBlue

Constance Orr

Another great Pitcher with a strong bat. Great family to be around, Enjoyed every moment of our time together. Constance is gifted in many ways!!!! I wish you all the best " C " ...... I will be watching for all sorts of great things to come!!! :woot:
    Mike Donnelly

8. CurveBlue

CurveBlue CurveBlue

Hannah Stutts

Hannah, As I said, will be heard from for years to come...The link below is just the beginning.(cut & paste) Great Job Hannah..Look forward to much more great news ahead.

http://www.statesville.com/servlet/Satellite?DPL=JPsPDSL7ChA75gkNJuA7&c=MGArticle&cid=1031781410067&pagename=SRL/MGArticle/SRL_BasicArticle&path=!sports&tacodalogin=yes

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  9. CurveBlue

CurveBlue CurveBlue

Brittany Marsh

I spoke with Brittany's Dad on Friday and he was still beaming...Way to go Brittany!!!

10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

that little pitcher at East Rowan really impressed me along with the older ones at the ND tourney.....Morgan Peeler! nice movement on the ball and extremely focused under her circumstances being the YoungGUN!!

that little rascal is tuff and i enjoyed watching her perform!! :applause: