1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Grant Tyndall un commits to NC State

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by dynamitetyndall, Apr 21, 2013.

1. dynamitetyndall

dynamitetyndall Junior Member

Grant took a Invited walk on spot 6 months ago, after numerous phone calls, text messages, E mails he has finally talked to coach Hart after 6 months of nothing. His exact words on his visit were and i quote coach Hart you commit to us we are commited to you, what number are you? number 7, you got it. You will be treated like everybody else. Now after contact with Hart and Avent, we are sorry we just forgot to contact you. So thanks to the NC State staff we now have to go thru the process of finding another college for Grant to go and it is mighty late in the game. So i would like to that coach Hart and coach Avent for Nothing and ruining a kids dreams to play baseball at NC State i would be ashamed!!

2. emptybullpen

emptybullpen Member

Grant Tyndall not the first nor the last......

Grant and Dynamite, consider yourselves lucky. Mr. Avent has a history of screwing over young men who commit by ignoring them hoping the player will voluntarily de-commit. If Avent thinks he gets a new player to commit but doesn't have room for him, watch out...cause he make another payer so uncomfortable the kid backs out. As long as Avent is at NCSU, ethics are loose. He does not care about doing what is right for the kids, just himself.

Grant, you will be happier elsewhere! Dynamite, did you work for dupont co.?

3. dynamitetyndall

My dad worked at DuPont for thirty some years.

4. Jason12

Jason12 Junior Member

To Grant and family ... Congratulations for your selection in the 2013 MLB draft!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  5. dynamitetyndall

Thank You it was a good day Graduating High School and getting Drafted in the same day!!