1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Greenville Rose

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by GreatestGame123, May 24, 2008.

1. SportsFever

SportsFever Member

nothing. according to pretty much everyone i know in greenville. b's is where it is at. the one on greenville blvd is nasty. obviously some people like it, but about everyone i know does with out and goes else where.

2. SoutherNo1

SoutherNo1 Full Access Member

Well, B's IS much better.

3. Coach 27

Coach 27 Full Access Member

Where is the other site

I know the Mudcats Stadium is hosting, where is the other site? And the 3A site is the Mudcats but what other classification will be played at that location?

I really want to see Orange vs ER as well as the RM ER series. I was hoping the 3A and 2A match ups were at the same site.

4. TheOriole

TheOriole Full Access Member

Queen City....

native to the bone! Old Presbyterain Hosp back in 1962... I was the BIGGEST baby born thqt entire year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:N1Lies::N1Lies::N1Lies::N1Lies:

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Yeah...but not in this story

6. Braves

Now this is a factual post from an unbiased poster.... "more rings than Elvis" hahahahahahahahahaha

The only rings we have are in our outdoor bathtub

7. Diesel1

Diesel1 Stay Strong, Uncle Sam.

Y'all ain't foolin nobody with all yer D1 and D2 prospects and stuff. You city fellas always sandbaggin and tryin to pull I fast one. I watch Andy Griffin every day and I learned how you slickers work. :woot:

And I dunno what kinda fancy Germany Euro Japoneze car you driving, but ain't no way I can get to Mudcats and back to the farm on 1 gallon of gas.... :drive: I am figurin 5 gallons of diesel in the tractor just to get to the trailways station, whereins I am gonna catch a ride to Zebulon. Once that place they are gonna play is announced for sure, then I will be figurin out my ride.

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  8. Braves

You brought up a question that is near and dear to my heart. I always wanted one of them fancy cars, so I traded out Louie and Ethel (our favorite hogs, but that's for another story) and got me one. It's Bu...te....ful!!!!! And it gets great gas mileage, too (it burns wood), so no problem getting to Zeb's place. But here's the best part!

It has a cool feature. It's called a rear window defroster. During the winter, it keeps my hands warm when pushing the car

I love my Yugo!!! It was a bit pricey, but it's a cool european sports car

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 26, 2008
  9. GreatestGame123

GreatestGame123 Full Access Member

Greenville is the Big City

We got one of them fancy college boys here in town, and he said he went to that fancy university in Greenville. Now this here boy has his hair slicked back and wears one of them ties that looks like a figure eight around his neck - calls it a "bow tie".

Anyway, he says that in Greenville they feed their boys special food - makes 'em grow real big. Some crazy thing called "Eastern Bar-B-Q" or such. Then when theys get to be about 7 or 8 years old, the high school baseball coach comes and sits 'em down for a little talk. The coach tells 'em that the whole town is thinkin' they is big and all, but that the town folks want to know if they can throw and hit a baseball. Coach tells him he thinks they can, but some of the greenville town folks say they can't. SO for the next 9 or 10 years these big fellas try to prove the coach right. And that is how they do in Greenville Rose high school baseball...

That is what this fancy college boy says anyway...

10. Diesel1

Diesel1 Stay Strong, Uncle Sam.

As of 2007, Charlotte's population is 630,478 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 16.58 percent.
    The median home cost in Charlotte is $253,600. Home appreciation the last year has been 2.10 percent.
    Compared to the rest of the country, Charlotte's cost of living is 9.30% Lower than the U.S. average.
    Charlotte public schools spend $5,961 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 15 students per teacher in Charlotte.

Y'all can type funny and such, and try to be country, be we all know whats up.:woohoo: