1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

GREETINGS FROM MIAMI

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by RBI King, Oct 25, 2008.

1. RBI King

RBI King Junior Member

Morgan Hopper faced the Gold Coast Hurricane (last years Gold National Champion) Pitching three innings giving up one run 4 K's 1 walk.Loads of coaches watched this game.

2. SarcA

SarcA Member

What was the final score? They had to of won with that outstanding performance.

3. FPitch99

FPitch99 Full Access Member

Name Change?

Morgan Hopper? Are you sure you are not talking about Morgan Lashley? I thought Lashley was the one who is pitching for the Shamrocks now. I heard she is doing really well, and has become the Shamrocks Gold #1 pitcher.

4. nctiger

nctiger Full Access Member

I know that the University of Memphis staff is there, will talk with them later in the week to get there thoughts on the talent level, course they can not tell me by name any player they spoke with....

5. nctiger

Most colleges will release

There signee's in the first couple weeks of Nov. guess it is determine by when they recieve the paper work and get it processed...

I am speaking of the 2010 players, the 2009 are now on campus. working hard.
    I was in Memphis this past weekend and dropped by the team workout, they did a drill with the catchers that I really liked and plan to see if can be added to our workout drills. :couch:

6. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

....2009 graduates can sign in Nov. You must be referring to the 2008 class of HS grads who are now on campus. Actually, a National letter of intent is time dated. 2010 kids will have to wait til Nov. of next year. Good luck to all!!!

7. nctiger

It reallly get confusing when you start talking signing dates. for example, most of the present frsh at college ball this year, signed in Nov. of 2007, but at the college level they are considered the class of 2009, as there season starts after the first of the year.. now the class of 2008 which wont be seniors in hs until 2009, will sign this fall, they will be the college class of 2010
    gets confusing, HUH.
    But all basketball players use the same dates, so most are signing before they play there jr. year....