1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Hannah Pennell....

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by C.Cobra Coach, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

Just to let everyone know HP wouldn't be where she is Today without Sharon Bailey's help and guidance.... If anyone out there is looking for a pitching coach Sharon is the REAL DEAL .... We LOVE and miss you already Sharon its been a GREAT ride these last several years .......But I also would like to rename Sharons school from Perfect Form Pitching to REDNECK Pitching Acadamey.......Seriously Sharon cares and supports all her students and in this day and time that speaks volumes !!!!!!!

We Love Ya
    Donnie Gay and HP

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  2. NathanCullars

NathanCullars Full Access Member

Congrats HP! What a great player as well as softball family. Dobber, your the best!

3. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Dobber, I meant to say softball field instead of softball. I didn't want Hannah to think they had been playing with the same softball all the time. LOL!

4. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

Didn't even catch that CometFan ...Just let me know when you are coming you can even bring ole F-Pitch and supper is on me !!!!

5. maddog

maddog Member

Congrats Hannah!!!!! Greensboro College is getting a great one!!! Good luck this summer in TB. I know that Donnie and Gay are very proud of you.

6. CatchersDad

CatchersDad Senior Member

Fantastic!

Great job Hannah, Stephanie and I are very proud of you, and you too Donnie, congrats.
    Dad:woohoo:

7. marine85

marine85 Junior Member

HP #8

:N1yeeaah:Way to go HP #8. I know Mom and Dad are so proud if you. I have enjoyed watching you grow as a player, and into the nice young lady you've become. You have come a long way and worked very hard from Celeste until now to get where you are. We are going to miss you @ WIHS.
    We wish you all the best in the future. God bless you.

8. FPitch99

FPitch99 Full Access Member

HP. So thrilled to hear about your commitment to Greensboro College. You are going to do an outstanding job for their program. I can see all the K's coming now. Over the years, we have always enjoyed playing against you and being around you and your family at all of the tournaments. I can still remember you and Steph going head to head in those Dirt Dobber vs. Carolina Copperheads and/or Carolina Curve games. Those were some great games and some fun times. Seems like it was just yesterday.

You are an awesome young lady, and you always carried yourself on the field with class and professionalism. Good luck to you as you head off to bigger and better things in college. I know where Donnie is going to be spending a lot of his time for the next 4 years.

Great job Donnie. You and Gay raised an outstanding young lady. (And an awesome softball player to boot!).

Greg.

PS - Are you still planning on spending any more time in Sharon's garage??

9. Micweiser

Micweiser Full Access Member

Atta Girl

Big congrats Hannah! You've worked hard for this, & deserve all you can get. Good luck at the next level. Donnie & Gay, next time I see ya, the first ones on me!

10. ajw

ajw Junior Member

We are wishing you the very best!