1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Heat Showcase Baseball

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by bighitter, Mar 14, 2007.

1. bighitter

bighitter Junior Member

I am hearing alot of good things about Heat Showcase Baseball. It seems that there are alot of good players from different High Schools that will be playing for this organization this Summer. Does anyone know any of the players, coaches or anything else about this program.

2. Threetwocount

Threetwocount Junior Member

Heat Showcase Website

Here is the web link to the Charlotte Heat Showcase team. It contains all the information that you are looking for;
    Coaching Staff
    2007 Roster - U17 & U16 teams
    Schedule
    General information
    www.charlotteheatbaseball.com

3. batsandballs29

batsandballs29 Full Access Member

Heat is a wonderful organization run by some very knowledgable and genuinely good people. Check out the website in the above post.

4. Kevin11

Kevin11 Full Access Member

Heat showcase.....

I can't speak for playing for them, but having met Mr. Harris, he seems to be a topnotch guy. Like I said my son doesn't play for them, but rather against them a few times a summer/fall, Mr. Harris always speaks to us when he sees us out at a camp or field, and always remembers our names. To me that says he cares alot about what he does and the kids.

He fields quality teams on the field with good ballplayers who play the game very hard.

5. Heat Baseball

Heat Baseball Member

Thanks for the nice comments about the Heat Showcase organization. I can tell you that the Heat Showcase organization is up and coming and one of the best new programs in the area. It began as a showcase team Fall of 2005 and has already had 10 of the players that have played in the organization sign at Colleges or Universities such as Clemson, Western Carolina, University of Richmond, Mars Hill, Army, East Carolina, Winthrop, and Surry Community College. The Current Roster for the Summer has a large number of NC State Games Players from last year and a number D1 Recruits that have been receiving a lot of attention.

Jason Harris the Head Coach and owner of the 7th Inning Stretch in Granite Falls, NC has been a very good resource and mentor to the players in the organization. He has a lot of contacts and a great reputation with the College recruiting coordinators and Head coaches.

The Heat has players from as far south as Monroe, NC to Wilkesboro, NC in the north and as far west as Hendersonville to Greensboro in the east. These players on the 3 teams (16U, 17U black & 17U red) and all have the potential to play at the next level and are very, very competitive in the Showcase events and Perfect Game World Series.

Please look at the website and try to see some of the players from the roster play this Spring at a High School near you.

www.heatshowcasebaseball.com

6. 4-6-3-DP

4-6-3-DP Full Access Member

I met Jason Harris at a showcase I worked at App St. earlier this year and he seemed like a great guy. It always easy to pick the guys who are in it for the right reasons and I would put him on that list.

7. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

A nice endorsement