1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

HEY AC FANS..

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by RobAC65, Nov 5, 2009.

1. jmundy03

jmundy03 Full Access Member

give me one of those towels. ill freakin use it haha. hmm. well this game is for conference. but next week would be nice too since its playoffs. but we havent won conference in 27 years so i mean this game really means a lot. im not sure. i honestly think we'll have a bigger crowd tomorrow night than next weeks game.

2. maverick

maverick Junior Member

We'll see how it goes. Hopefully we will be able to give them out tomorrow night. If they go over well, we may actually have some more made for the playoff games ahead.

3. jmundy03

that'd be good. are yall giving them out to the first 2500 that get there or what ? if the cost to get them made was high, im sure ppl would pay at least a dollar or two for them.

4. maverick

maverick Junior Member

The costs were actually covered by 6 sponsors, whom will be listed on the towels. As for giving them out, we may wait until fans on the home side are seated and give them out that way. I'm really not sure at this point, we need to make sure they get in the hands of fans that will use them.

5. tarheels72

tarheels72 Full Access Member

GOOOO HIBRITEN!!!!!!

6. jmundy03

thats good that its covered. yea i know what you mean. i think most people would use them. hit up the student section for sure and probably the people that sit on the 50 yard line.

7. hotsundad

hotsundad Full Access Member

Why don't we do the same thing we have done all year. That has worked so far.

8. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

Any left..

Hey if you have any left bring me one on the visitor side haha.. And the same thing AC fans have done all year is sit on their butts until a big run or the 4th Quarter. Thats the way they always have been. I must say last week the Bandys crowd got into it even with the band. I'd love to see that. Chants and cheers the whole time especially when the Defense is on the field.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  9. Drewbie915

Drewbie915 Junior Member

Chanting during warmups? No one does that... Man, I thought I took HS Football too seriously but if you nerds are gonna be making up chants all night I might have to show up with my video camera so I win something on the Funniest Home Videos. I would say keep the chants simple but it is Taylorsville were talking about...

10. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

The way I see it by the chanting and all that. It's a great way to show the kids we are in it and a way of paying them back for the hard work they did to get a game like this. I'm srry you don't care enough about the kids playing for your school that you would get loud and go all out for those young men. Taylorsville has more heart and fight than people realize. High schools dream of having a whole community come and support their school like this. Don't be hatin. Just sit back and wonder how much of this was created because a wonderful man that some on here like yourself call a let down but the kids and town of Taylorsville see him as genuine and somebody they can believe in. In case you have forgotten that man is Tom Harper!