1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

HEY AC FANS..

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by RobAC65, Nov 5, 2009.

1. RobAC65

RobAC65 By Grace Through Faith!!

Another thing..

Hey AC fans.. If things start off bad like we get down 14-0.. Don't sit on your hands.. That's a time when the team needs ya the most. Stay positive and loud and supportive!

2. Iron Man 8

Iron Man 8 Full Access Member

If you want something funny, I hope you have had your video camera during the last 5-6 months during the 'Burke County School Board' ordeal.
    Now that has been somekinda funny right there, funnier than ANYTHING happening tonight in Taylorsville. However if you have missed it I'm sure it's still on YouTube.

3. #52stillcouldbringit

#52stillcouldbringit Full Access Member

Nerds? Haha man who you pull for? And dude im not sure your smart enough to work a camera :) it takes a brain you know ofcourse any one who disses some one for cheering for their old school or their kids is not that smart anyway.
    Have fun taping it, point it my way ill tell you what i think about your little comment bout taylorsville..
    Guess ill look for the moron with the camera tonight..aaha

An yea Rob im DJ. Me an mundy an jemery honeycutt going to keep everyone up tonight man. Trust us

4. RobAC65

yea..

Well we got there at like 6 and we ended up sitting there at the bottom of the hill at the field house. Hate cuz you can't see anything there level like where they are at and how good they ran a play.. But believe me. I could see it well enough to know that Hibriten sure gave us a wake up call just in time for the players to get their butts back in gear and take nothing for granted and to make sure this doesn't happen again..

Hey seniors.. just remember. Just like our philosophy was in 04. That wasn't our senior night.. Our senior night was the home playoff games!! ENJOY EM FELLAS!

We'll be back out there next Friday. As for you sorry fans that are going to stay home just because we lost and got demolished by a very very good team, (best team I've seen).. Your pathetic if you don't come back out next Friday. The atmosphere was great. I think actually too the Hibriten fans enjoyed it too because they started chanting back. I know we wanted AC to win but isn't a lil fan chanting back and forth as long as its not full of bad language, isn't that great and fun? It's to support and bring the best atmosphere possible to the kids anyways.

Hey East Burke people.. At AC we don't rely on just a good stadium to supply the atmosphere.. The fans get into it. Thanks.. Enjoy your AWAY playoff game!

5. NotSoFast

NotSoFast Full Access Member

I'll say that playing in that atmosphere for HHS has to be good for them.....it really was a sight to see......so if HHS has to travel for a playoff game i don't think anything will top AC......but like i said last night there could have been a bit of a let down for the players....they may have emotionally crashed after all the pre-game stuff.

6. RobAC65

Honestly though NotSoFast.. The harleys started back when I played back on varsity in 03 & 04. The only real difference was the towels and the chants during pregame. That was basically the only difference vs when we played Olympic here in 04 in 1st round of playoffs.

7. EB6man

EB6man Junior Member

Well at East Burke the kids know that the fans don't cheer unless they give them something to cheer about. Cheering for a few synchronized claps in the pre-game warm-ups is just dumb. Cheer when your team is actually scoring or actually staying in a ball game against Hibriten. Even when the fans aren't cheering at East Burke the players(at least the defense) are still making plays to keep them in the game. I guess at AC if there's no croud then just lose, thats too bad.

8. RobAC65

The players play hard no matter how many people are there. Just AC fans have always traveled well and stood behind their team no matter what. Getting loud and into a game isn't stupid. Sorry that you think so. But we love our community, kids, and coaches.

9. jarrettfan

jarrettfan Full Access Member

is there anyone else out here that loves to watch #9 markham for ac on kick offs?? he kills the 1st player he hits!!! hes just a monster!!! good luck in the playoffs!!!!

10. copenhagen18

copenhagen18 Junior Member

hey i do he made # 23 look like a girl friday night on one.:44: