1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

High School Game Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by cheeze105, Feb 12, 2009.

1. CorriherSoftball8

CorriherSoftball8 Member

South Rowan 1
    Northwest Cabarrus 7

2. hititfar

hititfar Full Access Member

AK vs WM

Ardrey Kell 7
    West Meck 3

WP Lang

3. garner2009

garner2009 Member

Definitely not at all WJ fans. Lexi pitched a great game. Was just saying Garner wasn't themselves last night with 2 of their starters out. Best of luck to both teams for the rest of the conference season!

4. 3bagger15

3bagger15 Full Access Member

Garner vs. West Johnston

I will say this, I was involved in this game and while Garner did have 2 starters out and none of West's run were earned, I take absolutely nothing away from WJ or Betancourt. Garner had 1 hit in the game and committed 7 errors. West had 3 hits and 1 error. This game was not well played by Garner and West took advantage of the fact as any good team would. IMO, Lexi Betoncourt is one of the best pitchers in the state and only a sophmore. The game on Tuesday night at Garner, was a great game played by both teams. Garner won that game 1 - 0 and commited 0 errors and had 6 hits as did West. West Johnston is a very young and talented team and will be a force for the next 2-3 years. Garner also has great talent and only looses 2 seniors but has a great class coming in next year and the year after. This rivalry will carry on for many years to come. So take nothing away from either of these two very good teams. On tuesday, Garner was better, on Wednesday it was West Johnston. I have a feeling there just might be a rubber match before the year is out. So if you are anywhere close to were that game
    will be played, you might want to check it out!!!

5. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Full Access Member

Hibriten at St Stephens

St Stephens 5 13 innings
    Hibriten 4

What a game

6. F-PITCH

F-PITCH Full Access Member

Wow

Way to go Kalie

7. softballphreak

softballphreak Full Access Member

When both teams are on their game I don't believe you'll find a more entertaining game. WJ made a few adjustments after the first game but unfortunately we can't really tell how effective they were since Garner wasn't at full strength. West will know after Friday night when they play Holly Springs at home.

Both West and Garner are a class act. The rivalry is intense but sportsmanship prevails. I love to see all the Garner girls do well--as long as we get one more run than they do.

8. jfagala

jfagala Full Access Member

Piedmont/Parkwood

Piedmont 10
    Parkwood 4

Much closer than that seems.

Parkwood is very scrappy

9. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

crest 10
    hunter huss 00000000000

crest thumped the living poop out of us last night, their pitcher Bailey dominated our injury filled lineup (top four hitters out or injured) but even if we were at full strength and healthy, i believe we would of been outclassed, so i'm really not taking anything away from this girl, she has great control and effective speed change.

i predicted at the first of the year, they will win the conference and probably go 12-0 in conference, and now i believe they will go deep in the state playoffs with this team......

10. Eagles 1313

Eagles 1313 Full Access Member

East Forsyth 9
    Glenn 6

WP: Ellen Rothfus

HR: Carleigh Nester

Carleigh Nester was 4 for 5 with 6 rbi's and her 2nd homerun of the year. The young Eagle squad is just rolling along winning 6 in a row. They will take on Smith today.

EF: 10-2 (5-1)