1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

High School Game Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by cheeze105, Feb 12, 2009.

1. bad2bone

bad2bone Full Access Member

CONGRATS N IREDELL. Good job Talley for them clutch hits :). Yay...so if ya'll play Foard...I will def be there :). Will be playing my other family. I bet ya'll are soooo excited because I am :). good job.

2. bad2bone

bad2bone Full Access Member

hate ya'll lost :(

3. HIT-N-RUN

HIT-N-RUN Full Access Member

PROUD OF YOU VONNA! PLUS ALL THE ST.STEPHENS CREW! Vonna is one of many of the HIT-N-RUN girls getting ready to filter throught the highschool programs within the next 4 to 5 years...Way to represent!

-HIT-N-RUN-

http://carolinahitnrun.googlepages.com/

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  4. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Full Access Member

Hit-n-Run

As a Matter of fact, all the starters are from the Hit-n-Run team that Noel Kirby, Steve Simmons, Steve Pendleton, Joe Wakefield coached. Vonna and Emily have been a great addition also. That was some really fun times. and we are still on a great ride. Keep it rolling Saint.

:189:

5. nctiger

nctiger Full Access Member

To change the subject a little, how do you think St.'s will do in the new conference next year.
    Going to be a step up in the level of competion.
    With St. Stephens, Ft. Foard, Hibriten, and Hickory as the 3A portion, and AC, Watauga, and South Caldwell this should be a good and enjoyable year..

6. LBlues 1

LBlues 1 Full Access Member

Hannah

Hannah is a quality pitcher and young lady! She helped me out several times last fall and carried the pitching duties! Wish you the best! Let me know if I can ever assist you.:twocents:

7. jasmynlindsay

jasmynlindsay Member

Haha nope I unfortunately wasn't there, I just know how good my teamates are! Sounds like yall are going to do good this year, just keep it up. Good luck!

8. HIT-N-RUN

HIT-N-RUN Full Access Member

Actually , St.Stephens back in 2002-04(2003 GOING TO THE FINAL 4) used to play alot of the teams mention...alot of great games , especially against South Caldwell. I expect the AC games will draw a crowd...but it's always fun to travel/play at there facility. Alot of the teams mention has some really good traveling teams that feed into there programs-when it comes to the girls in this area- there all competitive 110% and the majority of the girls already know what to do...I truly think at that level and competition , its not about the girls playing because they will. It falls in the coaching/preparation and any team can always be out coached.

HIT-N-RUN

DEAN SMITH ONCE SAID " FOR EVERY TEAM THATS PRODUCED HIM A WIN - HE CREDITED THE PLAYERS AND FOR EVER LOSS -HE CREDITED HIMSELF."

Either way about it - we're gonna see some good ball playing!!!!

http://carolinahitnrun.googlepages.com/

9. rocketmom

rocketmom Junior Member

Patton High School

:computer:Does any one know if the same Coach for Patton High School will be back next year:doh: ????? There's too much potential on the team for them to not have a COACH who is interested in COACHING SOFTBALL.

10. Rocky170

Rocky170 Full Access Member

Freedom - Crest

Crest - 1
    12 innings
    Freedom - 0

We knew it would come to an end for the seniors but what a great game for it to end on. Both teams played with great emotion and some great pitching on both sides. Good luck Crest on the rest of your tourn and to the seniors at Freedom. Thanks for the memories.

Smith ( Crest) 13 k's allowed 5 hits

Ashley Hasson ( Freedom) 16 k's allowed 4 hits ( 227 k's for the year)