1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

High School Softball Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CometFan, Mar 1, 2004.

1. CCHSvikefan81

CCHSvikefan81 Full Access Member

2. CCHSvikefan81

CCHSvikefan81 Full Access Member

I deffinately fell that CC proved their national ranking to be legit. Great game could have gone either way on the call at home plate.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

sounds like Katie is back in the groove

whats the Jags current record SGent?

thanks for the score!

4. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

The pleasure was mine EnkaJet04. I really enjoyed meeting you, and get to see a game of that caliber. Wow! what a game. The tension seemed to mount on every pitch. The rematch will be something on April 19th. Be there if at all possible.

5. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Myers Park at Hopewell

3/27/2004

Myers Park 5
    Hopewell 1

6. inthathead

inthathead Full Access Member

What I learned at Central and Hillcrest

1. Pouliot is the best pitcher I've ever seen in person. That includes Enis, Cox, Bowen, and Angel. She flat got it done. Had unreal speed averaging in the mid 60's all night and got stronger as the game went on.

2. Central is one the best hitting teams I have ever seen. They made Pouliet work for everything she got. The fact that she held them to one hit doesn't tell the how many times the ball was hit hard right at a Hillcrest player, or how many times Central made Pouliot work deep into the count.

3. Gina Allen matched Pouliet pitch for pitch. For a soph. to pitch that well in that kind of environment speaks volumes about her. If she got in trouble she was able to battle out of it. The fact that she has two more seasons spells TROUBLE for a lot of teams in NC.

4. Central has the best looking softball uniforms I've ever seen.

5. If you call yourself a fan of fastpitch softball, you come on this board and offer opinions and insight, and you do not come to the rematch of this game on April 19th. You simply need to check ask yourself what this sport means to you. Last night I saw two class programs battle each other tooth and nail. There will not be a better game played in our state this season.
    Last night we had the Showdown in Simpsonville. On the 19th of April I look forward to "CLASH IN CONCORD". With all respect to the teams that played in Concord last week this will be a true Clash of Champions.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HER TROOPS :medal:

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

:applause: .....great post

also was told Kate hadnt pitched in 5 days due to some tendinious in her pitching shoulder.........boy, she looked fresh!

Gina did one heck of a job and love those smiles she flashes from time to time! Great job CC and Gina!!!

8. SouthernGent

SouthernGent Full Access Member

Kate's doin' a bang-up job...

FV is 5-4, 4-0 in BS3A. We've scheduled a challenging non-conference (TC, SS, KM, Weddington, Providence, Olympic, Foard) and will be playing in the SOuth Caldwell Easter tourney. Not sure what other teams will be there.

9. scfan

scfan Full Access Member

FV is 5-4, 4-0 in BS3A. We've scheduled a challenging non-conference (TC, SS, KM, Weddington, Providence, Olympic, Foard) and will be playing in the SOuth Caldwell Easter tourney. Not sure what other teams will be there.[/QUOTE]

Teams in the SC Tournament are Forestveiw, South Caldwell, NW Cabarrus and Chase. I don't know anything about Chase but I do know the other three teams are all quality teams. Anyone with info on how Chase is doing please post. hope for good weather this year as last year was awful

10. SouthernGent

SouthernGent Full Access Member

Thanks SCFan...will it be played at the school?