1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Hitting Lessons

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Buckeye, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Buckeye

Buckeye Junior Member

Can anyone suggest a good hitting instructor located in the general Raleigh,Wake Forest area? Any info would be great..

2. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

Jason Roach in Raleigh

Jason, (UNC-W, Mets, Rays, Pirates,) has been giving lessons for about 7 years during the off season. Now that his playing days are over, he is available full time, year round.
    "Roachie" is not one of those "there's one way, my way" type instructors. He is very good at working with what a kid has and improving it. The only time he suggests making major changes is when there is something fundamental that will hold a kid back from being successful at the next level, whether that is making the high school team, being recruited to the college level or even beyond.
    His playing experience was at all levels of pro ball, including call ups to pitch at the Major League level. This background gives him the knowledge to help all levels of players that "have the dream"!

I'll PM a contact number to you Buckeye. If there is anyone else with interest just pm me and I'll do the same for you.

3. cbsconsult

cbsconsult Full Access Member

Jason Roach

worked with my son as well. He relates very well with young people - his ability to communicate is superb!