1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Hopewell, JM Robinson GAME PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by shutterbug, Apr 29, 2009.

1. shutterbug

shutterbug Full Access Member

Hopewell's win over JM Robinson tightened up the race for second place in the MECA 7 Conference behind North Meck. After losing to Central Cabarrus and JM Robinson on the road, the new Lady Titans behind the pitching of Lindsey Russell are coming on strong at the end of the regular season, beating Central 4-1 and Robinson 2-0 at home and a hot West Meck team in the last seven days.

As you can see by the first photo, two of the three senior team captains, Kristy Giragosian and Christina DeAndrea had their game faces on at the pre game meeting at home plate. The third captain Chelsea Franklin was in the dugout icing her ankle. Dallas King started for JMR and was hit hard by the Lady Titans, Chaney Watson and Kristy Giragosian driving the ball to the fence and taking a two run lead in the first inning. That was all the scoring for the rest of the game.

Also in the first inning Kelly Bramen stole second and appeared to be out but she was called safe because the JMR (ss) Camry Wagner was blocking the bag and Kelly later scored the second run of the inning and game.

I was glad to see Taylor Twitty come in to pitch later in the the game for JMR. She's another one of my favorites and she shut down the Titans.

While I'm excited to see Lake Norman and Mooresville join Hopewell and North next year in the new IMEC 4A conference next year, I will miss the Central and Robinson softball teams. They have always been very competitive games.

Attached Files:

2. Stingray12

Stingray12 Full Access Member

I enjoy your photos. That is a nice photo of the obstruction on the stolen base. Definitely the right call.

3. Gramister

Gramister Junior Member

GREAT JOB SHUTTERBUG

:invasion:
    Our thanks for all the time and effort you put into our kids. Some may not realize the hundreds of pictures you take at a single game. Then the hard work begins with hours and hours of editing and cropping. You do it because you love it and ask for nothing in return.
    THANK YOU ALEX YOU ROCK!!!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  4. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Great Pictures

Good job Alex as always. See ya at Lake Norman Friday.