1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

hopewell vs. cenral cabarrus

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by BIZEKIDZ, Mar 22, 2003.

1. BIZEKIDZ

BIZEKIDZ Junior Member

hopewell defaeted central cabarrus yesterday 1-0 in 10 innings.this was a game reminiscent of last year's battles between the two schools.shaina ervin walked in the bottom of the 10th and went to 2nd base on a passed ball.twin sister miranda then hit a 2-2 pitch in the gap between center and right that went to the fence.miranda actually ran the bases for a homerun but will only be credited with a single.this was a graetly pitched game by both pitchers and my hat is off to the freshman from cc.she showed excellent variety of pitches and great composure on the mound.she will someone to watch in the next few years.keep up the great games and i can't wait until the next one.see ya'll there.

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

I heard from some Hopewell followers and they too commented on GAllens nice job on the mound. She pitched well against AC tonite, winning 2-1 but appeared she tired in the end.......but love to see these Freshman throwing an array of JUNK! Keep up the hard work Gina and great things will follow!