1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

HOPEWELL VS. MYERS PARK

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by BIZEKIDZ, Mar 15, 2003.

1. BIZEKIDZ

BIZEKIDZ Junior Member

HOPEWELL PLAYED MYERS PARK ON SAT. AND CAME OUT THE WINNER IN A TOUGH MATCHUP 3-0. MYERS PARK WILL BE A TEAM THAT WILL HAVE TO RECKONED WITH AS THE YEAR PROGRESSES. O-CONNER WHO PITCHES FOR MP IS VERY TALENTED AND IS JUST A JUNIOR, I HEARD THIS FROM HER COACH AFTER SPEAKING AFTER THE GAME. SHAINA ERVIN HAD ANOTHER FINE PERFORMANCE ON THE MOUND.MP WAS THE FIRST TEAM TO GET A HIT OFF OF HER THIS YEAR BUT SHE HAS YET TO BE SCORED ON THANKS IN PART TO THE TREMENDOUS DEFENSIVE EFFORTS BEHIND HER BY A VERY TALENTED GROUP OF BALL PLAYERS.TOUGH WEEK NEXT WEEK WITH NORTH AND CC COMING UP.WE AS FANS ARE LUCKY TO BE SURROUNDED BY SO MANY TALENTED TEAMS AND PLAYERS.GOOD LUCK TO ALL.SEE YOU AT THE GAMES!

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

BIZEKIDZ

hope i got your name spelled correctly.......but welcome to the board and thanks for the results from the Titan/MP game. MO is tuff and MP is sweet 16 worthy while Hopewell #1 ranking will be no surprise! Good luck to both squads! Again welcome to the forum and keep us posted on softball in your area!

3. titanfan

titanfan Member

To add to the HW/MP match-up...Mirada Ervin showed up, big time. In a 3-0 game she hit 2 for 3 with a homerun and 2 RBI's. Deb Aguiar also added 2 hits. I agree that OConner did a good job,she also got 1 of their 4 hits. I was impressed with their catcher, B.Mathews, she has a lot of talent. MP is the first team to even put the bat on SHaina. But it was good for Hoewell to finally get in some good competition. Big schedule next week with NM, CC and then Forbush in the Clash.

4. Softballn08

Softballn08 Member

Meredith definetly is a great pitcher, and she has a great attitude to go along with it. I think Myers Park will only get stronger as the year goes on. Good Luck to Meredith and the Mustangs this year. :-D