1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Hot Times Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Softball_Crazy, Jul 10, 2008.

1. eyesup

eyesup Full Access Member

Thanks...

for the kind words. We played outstanding defense in the first three games of the tournament. Those kids made plays that the Olympians should be making. Our CF made a diving catch double play to second base and kept a run from scoring; our catcher was throwing runners out every time someone tried to go and had three put outs at the plate. Every time a team tried to get aggressive with us, the kids made them pay in pretty spectacular ways. The pitching was very solid, all three ladies did very well. In the Thunder game I kept waiting for our kids to break it open as we kept hitting shots left and right, we just did not have any luck on our side. There OF's were all playing on the fence and they made four plays at 190+ feet. Liz Dyer did hit a HR that game as well. Their SS and 2B took some very hard hit balls and turned them into outs. We just could not get things to fall. I am very excited about where we are and what's to come. Our kids are feeling very good about themselves. Hopefully we will take that momentum into Raleigh this week. Thanks for the support!

2. rsb1999

rsb1999 Full Access Member

3. HOLLYWOOD

HOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD

kNOCKOUTS

Congratulation to the Knockouts !!!!!
    The Knockouts had a really good tournament after pool play. Several double plays were turned. They started hitting the ball. The knockouts had several homeruns and the pitchers did a wonderful job. I’m not sure where they finished but I know it was in the top 8. Great Job.