1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

I am so Impressed with this forum so I am going to share a secret...

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by frankfulton, Nov 23, 2008.

1. GloveSide

GloveSide Full Access Member

Ive been hated before for my mouth a moving BUT:

Frank,

Im a pessimist. I just don't see how ANY program could achieve these kinds of results.

NEARLY double his bench! Almost a .5 increase in his forty? 7 inch verticle increase? AND 10% off his body fat?

Uhm you have my attention BUT I just don't see it...

Perhaps Im a "hick." As I said in some other posts, "I don't know jack."

But Im almost your age. If I could hit 225 on the bench Id be interested in this myself.

"...Jon went from 275 to 400 in the bench, 400 to 620 in the deadlift, 4.9 to 4.49 in the forty, 26 to 33 inches in the vertical jump, went from 22% body fat to 12% body fat and lost 6 inches in the waiste!!!! A program that take 45 minutes a day with no fatigue, soreness, or extra enhancements!!!! "

2. BaseballMan

BaseballMan Full Access Member

Another pessimist here. Sounds like one of those TV commercials that claim you can lose 30 pounds in a month all while sitting on the couch eating Cheetos.

3. frankfulton

frankfulton Banned From TBR

Thanks for the skepticsm for I was that way too.

Thanks for the skepticsm for I was that way too. I have served as the head football coach and head baseball coach in two different college programs, and have served for 9 years in High School, coaching baseball and football. I did not believe it either and it took Jon 7 times to get me to the gym to see for myself. When I saw him throw up 400 pounds on the bench when I was trying to get him to just lift 225 10 times I was shaken with amazement.

And yes, it does sound too good to be true, but we have documented proof, we have kids signing up who are getting instant results, and we have very interesting athletes who are signing with college programs and the pros.

Time will tell and the research is out there to support it. Hopefully we will be able to provide everyone with the website soon so the process can be examined. Until then, we are teaching individuals one at a time and watching them hit great marks in their development.

I welcome all the questions and comments.

4. LClefty04

LClefty04 Full Access Member

Spammer...?

5. neckball

neckball Full Access Member

This seems to be the society we live in today, we want everything NOW!

6. LClefty04

No offense but someone can volunteer to click on the website first, because i'm not. This sounds a little weird you get that kind of results without any fatigue.

You have posted 5 tmes about upcoming results but that last for so long until you actually have hard evidence and quite frankly I think ths is bogus and just a scam.

7. frankfulton

frankfulton Banned From TBR

Thanks once again

Just returned from the weightroom where we have just signed up another professional player. I appreciate your comments on this being a scam. You will be pleasantly surprised when we send the link out for community viewing.

Have a great night.

8. LClefty04

What's his name? Which team does he play for? What organization?

9. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I will be really disappointed if this turns out to be some advertisement for a paid service. I would hate to think a new member with friends on our board would do something like that without asking permission.

That would be taking advantage of TBR and I would be very upset.

10. LClefty04

I have been calling BS from the start personally. Hey, maybe i'm wrong and if so I will admit it but until then I am going to keep on calling out his post and WILL NOT click on any link he provides because so far this has sound like a scam and I dont need a virus on my computer.