1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

I am so Impressed with this forum so I am going to share a secret...

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by frankfulton, Nov 23, 2008.

1. LClefty04

LClefty04 Full Access Member

After checking out the site, seems pretty good and you provide proof. I apologize(like I said I would) and just looking at different areas of your website I like what I see.

Sorry for calling you out but until you provided proof that what you were doing was credible, I was a skeptic. Once again, you earned my respect and if this workout is that great then thats a good thing and hope this thing work outs for you.

2. softballphreak

softballphreak Full Access Member

Here's a link that sounds similar to the one being discussed:

http://www.athletesacceleration.com/articles.html

Be forewarned, it sounds good. I ordered it and find it to be very useful. But nothing is instant. I'm hoping to see some positive results before tryouts in Feb. but I'm not able to follow the program like they recommend.

I believe an "organized" coach would find it to be really good. I'm just an assistant coach and "organized" is something I thought you couldn't see without a microscope.

You do get a lot of really good free articles (books) to download without any commitment so it's at least worth looking at.

3. GloveSide

GloveSide Full Access Member

I did look at the website

Very competently done. Has some very smart ideas and would lilkely help many athletes.

Why do some folks succeed at physical training programs and others don't? Many reasons.

However a program aint gonna do it for you.

You got to do it for your self. There is a lot of wisdom in MJ's saying, "Just do it!" Tear away all that is keeping you from the vision that you have of yourself and JUST DO IT! Do what is neccessary to get you there. IT can be done.

If an athlete needs some kind of construct to help them then this is a good one.

Bare in mind that the athelete needs to do it for themselves. The program won't do it for them.

Its like a diet. Most diets fale. ANY diet will work if the person doing it changes their mental frame work and enhances their future vision of themselves and FOCUSES on that and how to get their. Be careful with that though as some forget to stay healthy in the process. Mental imaging can become negative in the process. Read "I still look fat.." Or my biseps are still not big enough. Or "all I have to do is take this shot and I'll hit 75 HR this year."

Extreme focus is more than likely the key to many a great athletes success. Get inside your head and exercise that muscle. Exercise it POSITIVELY. EXTREME Focus with a plan will take you far.

Frank mentions somethings about building the grey matter in your cranium.

Build the Muscle in Your Head!!!