1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

I-MECK CONFERENCE TOURNAMENT

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by paidmydues, May 1, 2011.

1. bigstars

bigstars Full Access Member

Dang. wish we could play mooresville. Sounds like fun.

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Although I don't like editing or deleting messages, the topic has changed and arrows are flying. Let's move on....this was getting ugly with names being called out.

3. wideout6

wideout6 Full Access Member

Sorry Braves, I didn't mean to make this seem like a flame. I was just very unimpressed with the way that game was played by one side.

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  4. Falcons15

Falcons15 Full Access Member

You have to remember who is playing, it is Lake Norman vs. Mooresville, one of the biggest rivalries in the state, do you expect them to have a good time with each other and not talk junk? You must be bias on the situation or you would have seen then both teams took part in it. Good luck in the playoffs.

5. wideout6

No, I certainly do not expect a rivalry game to be filled with sunshine and daisies, but I do expect to see a level of restraint about how one handles themself. However, I am sure it was heat of the moment rivalry action that fueled it. I have no bias, as this was the first time I'd ever seen either team play. I sat on the LN side and just made on observation.I am sure both sides have great people for players, coaches, and fans. Good luck to Mooresville on Monday and to both teams Friday.

6. wideout6

back to the topic...

What's your thoughts on the Mallard Creek/Mooresville matchup on Monday?

7. DirtyMoBaseball

DirtyMoBaseball Full Access Member

It it's simplest form ... Mallard Creek speed and defense vs Mooresville top to bottom hitters. Playing on a larger field helps MC with their team speed and limiting the hr capability of Mooresville,

8. DirtyMoBaseball

DirtyMoBaseball Full Access Member

Congrats to Mallard Creek tonight. They outplayed us in every facet of the game. Well deserved championship 10-0.

9. Falcons15

Falcons15 Full Access Member

Mooresville

I want to know why Nelson is not pitching more for Mooresville. I coached against him and even had him play a few tournaments for me when he was 14 years old and have kept up with him ever since. I introduced him to a handful of college coaches that had interest in him after throwing a bullpen for them, but one problem, they never got a chance to see him pitch in a game. I am glad AJ found somewhere to play at the next level, but I know that he could have ended up at, at least a local DII school. Aj has only made one mistake since I have first watched him play IMO, and that was not transferring to Lake Norman.

10. Low & Slow

Low & Slow Full Access Member

Mallard Creek romps...

Mallard Creek put on an impressive offensive display this afternoon at UNCC to win the I-Meck Tournament title, hitting numerous gap shots to race to a 10-0 victory. Catcher Blaine Lewis got things started with a rocket over the LF fence to make it 2-0 and he wasn't finished....wound up 4-4 with a HR, double and 4 or 5 RBIs.....very fast runner, too.

Seems like he would be a great addition to someone's program, for sure.