1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Impact at UNC-Greensboro

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by cvsting, Sep 28, 2004.

1. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

I know we only have about 10-12 active posters, but from our hit-rate, 3/4ths of the state actually read the site!!!!!

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

..isn't that the truth :teeth:

3. cvsting

cvsting Junior Member

let's not get off track here guys, I need your help to get this thing resolved.

4. Braves

Quite honestly, the number I have for Andy, he has never, ever answered (of course, he has caller ID..that may explain it) He's been good about emails, but can you imagine how many he gets each day...50-100. I feel ya though CV. I hope it gets cleared up one way or another today

I'll send an email also....see if he responds and I'll try the phone number again

Last edited: Sep 29, 2004
  5. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

I've never caught him by phone, but he takes his laptop with him on the road and is great about getting back to you, even when he travels. Of course, he has to wade through those 50-100 eMails to read yours !!!!

The man is busy.

6. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Premium Member

Yes, that is the weekend for the semi-annual International Home Furniture Market in High Point which runs October 14-20. Rooms from Lexington to Burlington and Winston-Salem are difficult to come by, many people rent local homes while the owners go on vacation with the rental money.

Also the Chrysler Classic golf tournament is in Greensboro the same weekend, and of course, ABC-TV and other media have blocks of rooms booked as well.

Good luck on accomodations at this date.

7. cvsting

cvsting Junior Member

Chris at Impact emailed me yesterday afternoon and advised that the UNCG field recently became unavailable and the tournament was going to be kept in Greensboro and they were in the process of securing decent substitute fields in the area.
    Now I feel relieved. We booked a hotel in Reidsville for the team, we will still have a little drive but doable.

CV

8. Braves

:xyzthumbs ...that's great news. I'm sure Impact will acquire some good fields.

9. bbq10

bbq10 Junior Member

UNC-G Games

The fields at UNC-G have been unavailable for quite a while. Don't know why it hasn't been announced yet.

10. PersonRocketDad

PersonRocketDad Moderator

Impact Woodbat in Greensboro cancelled

According to Impacts website today the tournament WoodBat tournament in Greensboro has been cancelled. :huh: