1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Impact Baseball Site

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Mudcat, Sep 27, 2005.

1. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

Can anyone access the subscriber section on this site? I paid and subscribed on June 26, yes 3 months ago, and still can't gain access. I have sent numerous "NICE" emails to all concerned at Impact and have not received one reply. You would think one could get at least a reply to an email enquiry after 3 months.

2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I agree

3. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

:lalala: :lalala: :lalala:

4. SoutherNo1

SoutherNo1 Full Access Member

Yes, it would be nice if Impact did as much for their subscribers as they did for their players.

5. CCSNews

CCSNews Full Access Member

we have a subscription also. We can access from home, but not work. This might be due to a proxy issue at work or it could be that their "system" can only accomodate one IP address per subscription. OR it could be something entirely different. Who the heck knows!

6. PTBaseball

PTBaseball Full Access Member

I am able to access the site from multiple computers, but ONLY those that I used to LOGON to the site several months ago. If I try to LOGON now from any different machine, I get errors and can't get in....

7. Braves

You might be on to something. For years Andy had a problem of people giving their password to everybody...so most did not subscribe. Perhaps he has found a way to prevent that from happening.

Of course, Mudcat is a different situation. Andy couldn't believe that Mudcat forked over the money...so he framed his $50 and forgot to activate it.

8. Dbacks20

Dbacks20 Moderator

Braves....the fact the check cleared crashed the entire system and network...it shocked the system so bad the computer geeks can't even figure it out. :ylsuper:

9. Braves

Mudcat had to put up his RV as collateral

10. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

I just wish I could get some kind of reply after 8 emails. The user id and password the paypal provided me has never worked and I only use this one computer to try to access so that shouldn't be the problem. I could report it to paypal but if he is having legitimate problems I don't want to create more for him. Would rather have access than a refund.