1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Impact Baseball Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by bbq10, Mar 22, 2006.

1. throwtheheat

throwtheheat Full Access Member

cancel a subscription

Paypal is a reputable organization and provides a safe and secure service for those purchasing over the internet. Below are the steps to cancel future payments thru a subscription.

Log onto Paypal....
    Click the My Account tab.
    Click the History subtab.
    Choose the Subscriptions field from the Show dropdown menu.
    Check the From box and change the date back 2 years.
    Click Search.
    To view the details of a specific Subscription Creation, click Details in the Details column.
    At the bottom of this page, click Cancel Subscription.
    On the confirmation page, click Cancel Subscription again.

You will receive a confirmation email within minutes.

If you recall when you activated your subscription thru the Impact website, there was a disclaimer that stated "future payments will continue unless you initiate cancellation".

:deal:

2. homeplate

homeplate Full Access Member

Impact is all about the money!!!!!

3. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

wow. we can do that. how come those links on the site don't work? how much was he charging?

4. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

We have discussed this before that this is not the place to bash! We have done enough of this already.

5. LarryD

LarryD autodidact polymath

agreed. i was just curious. you can send me a Private Message.

6. prepalert.com editor

prepalert.com editor Junior Member

:agreed:

First of all, thanks for the kudos. We do have every intention of going eastward sooner or later, though I don't think any of us have any intention of taking over Impact's niche. We're big fans of polls and Impact does great ones. In the time being (hopefully this won't bother anyone as a shameless plug for our business) we are redoing our site and adding a database to keep track of stats and standings much better before we start to think about moving:woohoo: . Should be done in a few weeks. Check it out!

7. wossa

wossa Not a ********* any more

got a link?

8. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Prepalert- although this is your first post under your new screen name, we have established a good relationship. Please feel free to leave a link to your website on your posts.

You guys are doing a great job and I wish you success. Just let us know if there is anything we can do for you at TBR

9. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

I'll leave it for them.

www.prepalert.com

They are doing a great job covering all sports in the mountains and are now getting news to the Hickory area and Cleveland County. I know they have covered a lot of our games and always include many game photos on their site. They have also got involved in drawings and such at the schools. Seem to be a good bunch of guys that are getting cooperation from the schools and coaches.

10. prepalert.com editor

prepalert.com editor Junior Member

Actually, this is a different guy - an employee, not an owner. I know that our owner is active on this board, though, and I'm glad for the positive support. We have worked hard to estabilish good relationships with the schools, which isn't always easy - coaches are overworked and underpaid and don't have a lot of spare time for little guys like us, though that is changing as we grow. We have added and are continuing to add a lot of good features and articles - the two I am happiest about right now would be A: our weekly baseball 'Strike Zone' column from former Hendersonville Times-News sports editor Ron Wagner (I wrote this week's, as he took some time off), a must-read (his, not mine) for anyone interested in mountain baseball, and B: the redesign and database we'll be adding, which will provide things, for free, that have never been given to schools before. Check back in a few weeks and go to any school page to get an idea of what we'll be capable of doing for them - it's awesome. :woot: