1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Impact Baseball?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by BB2005, Feb 27, 2005.

1. homerun4

homerun4 Full Access Member

Baseball mom you have nothing to worry about the scouts know what is going on in the mvac Forbush is loaded with talent and there is a couple of other players in that conference everyone will here about.

2. hightowerdubc

hightowerdubc Junior Member

none

well im a new comer and i heard about this site from baseballmom and i totally agree with her on the statement about their being extreme talent in the mvac that needs to be watched...my first post:ylsuper:

3. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

It's great to have you here.... We haven't had MVAC posters here before, it's going to be really good hearing about them !!!!

4. hightowerdubc

yea im a former baseball player at west caldwell and as the year progresses i will fill users in on how our team and players and othere teams and players are doing...just want to get some names out in the air.....:trophy:

5. hightowerdubc

hey braves i was looking at your helicopter thing and man i play that game all the time ive gotta around 4000 something before and its great to see that me and my friends arent the only ones who play it....:trophy:

Hey DubC...I've got to be honest. One of my son's reached the new record for helicopter...and he did it under my screen name....so I'm taking the credit:D I haven't reached 4,000 yet..good job!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2005
  6. 20TOO

20TOO Junior Member

Yes there are MVAC folks who have been on the website before! My son played there for 4 yrs and is now playing in college.

7. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

That's the problem with 'screen names' ... unless some one posts a ton (like I do), you can't figure out who they are.... :p

8. 20TOO

20TOO Junior Member

BaseballMom34-
    Send me a PM. My son was recruited. You just have to work extra hard. The college scouts just don't come knocking at the door. Your player has to be there knocking on doors and it has to be the right doors at the right time. It can be done. My son is proof!

9. highntight

highntight North Meck Dad

Andy's baseball background?

Why is it that when ever someone ask about Andy's baseball background that it is deemed as a negative thing? I agree that Impact has given lots of exposure to many players in NC but he does charge for his services, website, showcases, workouts and Showcase teams. How has he gotten to where he is today? Why the mystery? Others may want to follow his path to baseball as a job!

10. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I'm sorry highntight, I didn't read yours or the first poster as a negative comment. I'm sorry if you felt that I had. I posted about Andy's interview answering some of those questions because I was too lazy to link it :D

I think it is a legitimate question because people are curious and like you said, some people may want to venture the same path one day.

I'll find the link and post it