1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

IMPACT INVITATIONAL SCORES AND STATS

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by bigstars, Mar 6, 2010.

1. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

Just to be invited to this event is very special and appreciated by everyone. Yesterday was very special for me because my youngest son (freshman) got to play with his older brother (senior). Caught me off guard. I was totally shocked to see my youngest walk out of that dugout to the plate. I'm trying to appreciate every moment this year.

As to Ragsdale's success in this event, yea, they have won a few games and against some of the very best teams in the state. But I would trade some of these wins in March for a few more wins in May and June.

2. blurooster

blurooster Junior Member

3. PlayLaughLive

PlayLaughLive Play the Game

Professional Photographer on Fields

I saw her on the field - any idea where you can see/buy the pictures she took?

I looked at the Impact sight, but did not see anything...

4. Diesel1

Diesel1 Stay Strong, Uncle Sam.

Was a beautiful weather game day, even though Rose was not on the winning end. Rose pitcher only gave up 6 hits as well, one just happened to be right in Fultz's wheelhouse...with 2 runners on...lol I did like the way our guy pounded the strike zone with fastballs and his offspeed, was effective at times as well. Mounted up 6 k's, gave up 3 BB, 1 HBP, 1 2b and 1 HR in 5 innings of work. Errors bit us a couple of ocassions at inopportune times. Saw a lot of positive and potential, even in the loss, as Rose only has 2 returning starters on the field. Rocky Mount, South Central and Glen on the table this week, so will be a fun week of baseball! I can foresee the bats coming to life 1-9 and a lot of gelling of this team in the coming week... better to lose now and learn about yourself from it, than in May!

Stayed and watched the Providence/Pinecrest game, as well as, the first 3 innings of the Rocky Mount/Kell game. Pinecrest looked pretty sharp, especially with Maples on the mound. Snuck over and saw The Stretchable One over at the Watauga/Graham game for a few innings. Overall, was a very relaxing, pleasant day of baseball!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  5. Stretchy

Stretchy Full Access Member

No TV this year

Due to the Rocky Mount basketball team playing in the Eastern Finals at Minges in Greenville at the same time....the baseball game was no taped this year.

6. Stretchy

Stretchy Full Access Member

Smile your photo is being taken

The photographer was taking pictures for Baseball America Magazine.

7. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

did anyone catch the Northwood/Whiteville game?

8. tripp08

tripp08 Junior Member

Whiteville ended up playing Forsyth Country Day and lost 14-3. Andy Partin's team maybe one of the best hitting teams we have faced 1 thru 9. I know thier 3rd Baseman hit 2 homeruns ( sorry don't know name! # 15) Jimmie Davis and Frank Ciamillo hit HR's for Whiteville.

9. PlayLaughLive

PlayLaughLive Play the Game

Did anybody get her contact information?

Did anybody happen to get her contact information?
    I should have when I was there...dumb on my part.