1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

IMPACT Polls

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by IMPACTBB, Apr 7, 2004.

1. IMPACTBB

IMPACTBB Full Access Member

The polls are now posted at www.IMPACTBASEBALL.com

They records are through Sunday (4-4-04). From here on out, we will 'try' to do a "weekly" poll. Pease make sure you send your high school team's record in to us. You have NO IDEA how difficult it is to gather that kind of information when nobody e-mails it to you...

The reason the poll was out 'late' - Tuesday I attended TC Roberson's (Asheville, NC) practice from 11-2 PM. From there I drove to North Henderson (Hendersonville, NC) to see them vs. West Henderson. After that I drove to Hickory high school to see a 7:00 game. Then I drove home... What did you do yesterday?

2. Indy Dad

Indy Dad Full Access Member

How credible are these polls? I may be biased but Independence is 12-1 overall and 7-0 in their conference. They beat Providence who is ranked 7th and they beat North Meck who was ranked 9th in the last poll. Am I wrong for thinking they deserve to be mentioned? NCBaseball, Braves, Nostradumass, you've seen these guys play, what do you think?

3. IMPACTBB

IMPACTBB Full Access Member

Indy Dad -

Good call. Nobody voted for them because nobody had their record... Perfect example of people not getting the information in to us.

4. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

My fault ... I knew their record, but was out of town. Didn't get the updates to Impact in time.

I definitely would have voted for them. They play a very strong, team-based game and are very well coached.

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

not your responsibility, NC.....nor do I want any school to depend on this board for that information. The schools and coaches are responsible for that and they know it.

As far as Indy is concerned...they deserve all accolades and IMHO should be ranked in the Top Ten.

6. SouthLoop

SouthLoop S.Charlotte BB Researcher

7. rcbbfan

rcbbfan Full Access Member

Thanks Impact, keep up the good work, I know it must be difficult compiling all the records and getting the votes counted, while covering games at the same time.

8. SouthLoop

SouthLoop S.Charlotte BB Researcher

Hey, Impact, were you at the South Meck vs. Providence game last night (4/6)? Thought that I had read that you were going to be there but then did not ever see you?!? If not, you missed a "barn burner" baby! :scared2: :scared2:

9. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Not to be funny, but Andy easily could have been there and nobody would have known.....I was forced up on the hill where the 'lil kids play to be able to see...and up there I was dodging curveballs by 5 yo's whose projectory made me a little nervous.

10. The "O"

The "O" Full Access Member

Gotta ....

luv it Braves the kids ALREADY luvvvv the game!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: