1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Impact Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by ncbaseball34, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Respectthegame

Respectthegame Full Access Member

As before mentioned, I am incorrect on the issue that led to my original post. Free high school scores from Impact, not $99 as I claimed. I am wrong about that.

I realize there had to be a rebuttal statement because it is your livelyhood. For that same reason I will not push any further from here. Folks can use their best judgement and come to their own conclusions. I did hope that facts could come out of the deal, but a well educated response to justify decisions and return serve on my mental capacity is on record. To clarify one of my previous posts that attempted to portray but fell short, I am sorry for my original post being a personal attack. I apologize to you, Andy for that.

2. aguyyouknow

aguyyouknow Yogi Fan

Good Man

Now I see what the other coaches and players you know see in you. This is exactly what a respected baseball man should do when he is wrong.

3. baseballlady

baseballlady Full Access Member

Players' preferences.........

Just for the record, I took a large-sample survey of players in the 15-18 age range during July and August. I asked every player I could approach at 7 different venues of Showcase tournaments during the above-mentioned time period. I don't know that objective conclusions can be drawn.
    My purpose was to see how players valued their own situation and how often did "the grass is always greener" syndrome prevail. I wore an "official looking" sun visor and carried a clip board. The kids were most cooperative.

My survey had only three questions: What team do you play for? What team would you most like to play for? What team seems to you to have the best "team is important/fun atmosphere?
    Given that I almost always get bashed for being controversial on TBR, I am willing to respond to legitimate personal messages requesting raw data.
    ..:peacemanmw::peacemanmw::peacemanmw::peacemanmw:

4. justadad

justadad Full Access Member

LOL

I think I saw you?? :N1YouGoGirl:

5. LOLLIE

LOLLIE Full Access Member

Way to go Andy.
    Thanks for all that Impact and the Dirtbags have done for my son .

6. Stretchy

Stretchy Full Access Member

Great Idea......

......I will bring the marshmellows, after which we can play a Legion all-star team versus a Showcase all-star team game just for the fun of it. Luis can bring the hot dogs BUT they better not be red ones!

7. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I appreciate Andy responding--for no other reason then he has been missed and gone from TBR way too long: BUT, I hate he returned based on this thread.

For those that know him, we have understood his value to the players and families in this state since the beginning of Impact Baseball. Sometimes I wish we could return to those early years...they seemed like a lot more fun.

Okay Stretchy, you plan the event and I'll bring the "all meat" hotdogs and a few steaks!!!!

Perhaps we could invoke a "Woodstock II" theme.:drums::rockinsmilie:

8. Gman13'sdad

Gman13'sdad Full Access Member

if you're gonna do a "group hug" somebody better bring Stretchy a stool!