1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Indian Land Softball

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

softballrulez

Thanks for your assistance and hope you will contiune to update and provide results! See the IL gang at Crest on 4-7-03 and heard some great reviews on the team's performance this past weekend.......repeat as champs in 2003.......fans from up north!

2. softballrulez

softballrulez Junior Member

games thru 3/29

I/L is now 11-0;;played 4 more games this week ;score's were as follow's;I/L VS BUFORD,13-2....I/L VS LEWISVILLE,25-0..; I/L VS GREAT FALL'S;10-0....;I/L VS NORTH CENTRAL;9-0;; The highlight's of the week was that martin pitched a perfect game with GREAT FALL'S,striking out 14;KING had 2 H/R'S during this game too.I/L'S goal is to go undefeated this year,by taking 1 game at a time,and never underestimating any team.I/L is playing as a 'team' now and all player's are contributing to the effort.

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Good Luck with the undefeated goal and another state championship...........and hope to see IL play @ Crest on Tuesday and hope to see all the Fans from IL as well.

4. slingit

slingit Member

IL @ Crest

Hope the weather cooperates and maybe we will be able to meet at the game CFBALL. Thanks for your support. Is there anywhere I can go to see the sweet sixteen rankings?

5. softballrulez

games

I/L is now 14-0 as of 4/13;2 games from last week were rained out.probley want get a chance to make up the crest game,due to playoff's.I/L play's a double header on 4/15 against Fort Mill at fort mill and on 4/16 against buford at buford.Then they should be back on track,unless more rain comes!counting the fort mill/ buford game's I/L has 5 more games left in their season before starting the playoff's and making another run for the state 1a championship.I believe Martin has 9 shutout's and 1 perfect game so far this season.I/L has had 10 H/R'S out of 14 games.As a team they are averaging 11 hit's per game.

6. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

slingit..........

titanfan stated that langston and their 6 voters at the observer, decided football and basketball worthy of a published "Sweet 16" poll. TBRs Western NC Top 25 sounds better......got to work on the pics though and work on get more input from your area, pass the work about TBR Softball to Fort Millers;) (Luper is a player too) and what time is the FM game? Good luck in the repeat!

7. softballrulez

I/L GAME'S

I/L is now 18-0 as of 4/22.They played a double-header last week with Fort Mill,one game with Buford,and one game with Lewisville;The scores were as follow's;1-0......6-2......13-0......AND 15-0.....The ANDREW JACKSON games were rained out;They want be made up because play-off's begin on thursday;I/L play's either BLACKSBURG OR WHITMIRE,and on sat. there probley going to play EAST CLAREDON.All games will be home if they keep winning until the first round of the upper state.The prediction is whoever win's the upper state will win the state,because the lower state is kinda weak in 1a,so we will hopefully see.

8. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

I see that as softballrulez stated..........IL is rolling and appears ready to win another SC State Championship! We are watching and contiune your wonderful run!!;)

9. softballrulez

INDIANLAND SOFTBALL

Indianland is now 23-0..They won the upper state tonight,5/9 beating jonesville 5-1..;martin had 12 k's;So far this year out of 23 games I/L has scored 258 run's,and only gave up 18.[thats out of 124 inning's played]Martin has 17 win's,5 nohitter's and 1 perfect game.I/L play's on 5/12 against Latta @ Latta @ 6;00 for the state.If they win this one they will play at home on 5/14 @ 6;00.If they win the state this year it will be 4 in a row,and 6 out of the past 7 yrs state champion's in 1a softball.

Last edited: May 10, 2003
  10. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Thanks rulezzzzzzzz for the post and great update on IL Softball! We are pulling for you guys and hope to see the 5/14 game at your place ! :D