1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Indian Land Softball

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CFBall, Feb 26, 2003.

1. softballrulez

softballrulez Junior Member

State Championship:Game 1

Indian Land did not bring out their A game tonight but still won game 1 of the State Championship series against Latta 7-1. Latta had a total of 3 hits and IL had a total of 10, including a homerun by Amanda Boatright. The next game will be played at Indian Land on Wednesday, May 14. If IL wins, the seniors will be able to end their high school career on their home field and IL will have their fourth straight title and end their season 25-0:D

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Go Indian Land

You have alot of fans across the border who are pulling for you guys! One more on wednesday, so let us Know the results as soon as possible! :D

3. slingit

slingit Member

State Champs

IL finished off their perfect season with a 5-1 win over Latta to win their 4th S.C. 1A State Championship in a row.
    Too bad their wasnt a sweet sixteen poll this year. IL would have been the 1st repeat winner I believe.
    Good Luck to all the Charlotte area teams in their playoff runs.;)

4. softballrulez

softballrulez Junior Member

I/L won the S/C STATE 1A last night.Their season record was 26-0. Their team record is as follow's;273 run's scored;19 run's given up.66 strikeout's as a team;135 inning's played;This is their 4th stright championship in a row,and 6 out of the past 7 year's they have won.This season's record for Martin is;229 k's,20 w's, and 39 hit's;;Her ERA is .071 ;I/L''s last loss was last year in Summerville.They are now 41-0...;What a great season I/L! Good Luck senior's HOLLY MARTIN,KERRIE KING,BETH MESSER,and AMANDA BOATRIGHT.We are going to miss you!And to the returning player's next year;KEEP IT GOING!I know you can! Remember,If you win 1 inning at a time you will always come out on top.:D :cool:

5. cobras coach

cobras coach Junior Member

Congradulations Warriors

Congradulations to the Warriors. State championship Title again
    Says alot for a great program Indian Land has going. Alot of effort from alot of good people. Keep up the good work. All players did a great job. Pride & Respect you earned it & nobody can take it away.