1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Indian Land softball

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by slingit, Mar 15, 2004.

1. junkball

junkball Junior Member

From Greenville, SC take 385 South (or East towards Columbia SC) not very far at all (20 minutes+/_) to Simpsonville, right on 385, you cant miss the school, nice, big, pretty new school right on the frontage road, facing 385. I'm not sure if they play softball at the school or not. It will be on your left.

2. junkball

junkball Junior Member

Do you know the time of the game at cc? Also is the game play at the school? Thanks

3. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

correct directions and the field is behind the school and just drive pass the school and hit that frontage road.

for those drive from charlotte area.....drive I-85 South to Greenville area and take I-385 South(Columbia exit) and as junkball stated, the school is easily visible and only a mile or two from the exit(I-85)! From cleveland county is about a 60-70 minute ride. and the game @ CC is 630pm start and the field is at the school and easy see. Drive by the baseball field and follow that access road down to the softball field.