1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Is it wrong......

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Braves, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

I agree coach...plus on a personal level, it was indeed a pleasure to have you coach my son. Your standards, your commitment and your undeniable honesty to your players serves you well. :229031_ha

Last edited: Sep 5, 2005
  2. GamecockScout23

GamecockScout23 Member

coachevans26

I really didn't mean to 'group' all HS coaches. Fortunately there are some like you who have ethics and a conscious & you really are there for the boys. I apologize. You & coaches like you should feel very proud of yourselves for being the GOOD Guys.

3. Prowler

Prowler Junior Member

Thanks

This reply is to coachevans26:229031_ha and GamecockScout23:229031_ha . I really appreciate your comments. As a non-parent it is always a real trip to see the politcs that develops each and every season/spring. I also coach a Legion B/JV squad in the summer. Again, the politics would drive some guys absolutely mad by the end of the season. But, I always go back to the boys/young men playing for me to see why I volunteer and coach. The admiration and respect that the guys show me are what makes the time well spent.

4. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

gamecockscout23

No problem at all. I will say however that it is a shame if that happens anywhere... I ahve always tried to treat my players as fair as I can in order to either (A) win games, or (B) develop players, whatever the case may be. I try not to let one interfere with the other.

Take care!!

5. GamecockScout23

GamecockScout23 Member

coachevans26

from everything i have read in the past few months i just want to let you know that i hope to meet you some day and tell you in person that i think you are a really 'stand up' guy and you are one of the reasons good players become great players. sorry i offended you earlier, not intentional. keep taking care of the "boys of summer", i thank you and i'm sure they do too.

6. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

Thanks!! SAme here