1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Jessie Taylor Signs....

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Crushers, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Crushers

Crushers Junior Member

Jessie Taylor signed her National Letter of Intent on Saturday to play for coach David Williams at Mars Hill. As one of the top 40 private colleges in the country, Jessie will receive a great education and have the opportunity to continue the game she loves. Jessie will join Jordan Poarch from Alexander Central and Hayley Brannon from Dorman as part of the Lions squad. Congratulations to all three...they have worked hard and realized a dream.

Attached Files:

2. Fastpitch Coach

Fastpitch Coach Full Access Member

The Next Level

Congratulations Jesse. We were all dreaming about this at 12-U, but I didn't think it would come so fast. I know you will enjoy playing for Coach Williams. He has put together quite an impressive team in a short time.

3. Freedom Sball

Freedom Sball Full Access Member

Congrats

I'm very proud of you Jess, you have been wonderful to be around this year, I really enjoyed getting to know you and your family. I'm so happy you came to play for the SUn Devils this year, good luck in HS ball and in college for ol' Coach Williams...

Coach Fox
    NC Sun Devils

4. softball nut

softball nut Full Access Member

Jessie

Outstanding Girl !!! Like Fastpitch Coach said earlier it's hard to believe 3 off the ole Red Magic made it to the next level, & only seemed like yesterday. Coach Williams is a great coach, as well as a great person. Good luck, the Peelers.

5. curverise

curverise Full Access Member

Jessie

Congratulations Jess. We knew you would make it to the next level. You are a great fielder and have awesome speed on the base paths. We're pulling for you.:52:

The Hensleys