1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Kayleigh Jonas commits to Mount Olive

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by CCurve, Sep 23, 2013.

1. CCurve

CCurve Junior Member

Please join me in congratulating Kayleigh Jonas #20 as she committed to Coach Kylis, Coach Lee and the MOC Trojans softball program. I know mom and dad are extremely proud of her working hard to make her own dream of playing at the next level come true. No doubt Mount Olive College is gaining a smart, talented and wonderful young lady whom I'm sure will make a fantastic student-athlete. CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG LADY.....

From MOM & DAD....."We are so proud of your amazing accomplishment, along with the dedication and hard work you put in towards chasing your dream. Well, you did it and the dream will soon become a reality. It's going to be an awesome day when we get to watch you make lasting memories of a childhood wish. We love you girl and can hardly wait til your next journey in life begins."

2. Fastpitch Coach

Fastpitch Coach Full Access Member

Kayleigh Jonas

Congratulations on your commitment to Mt. Olive to pursue your dream of playing college softball. I have watched you for a couple of years now, but not until you played with our team one weekend this fall did I realize how much energy and desire you put into every play. With that type of drive I have no doubt that you will be very successful at the next level.