1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Kendayl Waugh signs

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by C.Cobra Coach, Nov 17, 2007.

1. C.Cobra Coach

C.Cobra Coach Member

Kendayl Waugh has signed a National letter of intent to play at Lenior Rhyne. There is not enough room on this board to write everything I want to say about this kid. She has inspired so many people since being diagnosed with Hodgkin's Disease in March. Kendayl wears a red arm band that says relentless and she is very much that. Through all the treatments this year, Kendayl never missed a tournament with the Cobras. She has the heart of a lion and a never quit attitude. L.R. is very lucky to get this young lady, not just because the way she plays softball but the type of person Kendayl is. Terry and Donna are two of the nicest people that I have ever met and I know they are very proud of her. She has taught me so much more about other things besides softball. Kendayl congratulations from the COBRA FAMILY, we are all so proud of you. You have worked hard for this honor and it is well deserved. Kendayl you mean so much to my family and your teamates. We wish you the best of luck at L.R.

Love,
    Coach Charlie

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  2. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

Hell Yea!...

....Atta girl Kendayl! We Love Ya! The Marlins!

3. F-PITCH

F-PITCH Full Access Member

Kendayl

WoW Kendayl words can't explain how I feel but tears of joy can. When I read what Charlie wrote it brought tear to my eyes. I am soooo happy that you got what you wanted and that god answered all the prayers for you.
    You so well deserve it. Good luck at the next level and I will see ya on the ball field this school season. Take it easy on us ok ? haha.

Praise The Lord.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  4. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

Congratulations Kendayl.

5. Crazecoach

Crazecoach For HIS Glory...

Way to go

Way to go! The entire softball community has to be proud of your heart and desire to play the game. I wish you tons of success at everything you do!:clap:

6. jarrettfan

jarrettfan Full Access Member

congrats to the whole family!!!!! you are such a wonderful person!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. CardCoach2

CardCoach2 Full Access Member

Yea!!!

Congratulations Kendayl!
    It's been a blessing getting to know you and your family over the last few years. You truly are in inspiration to me and our whole organization. Good luck at L-R.
    And congratulations to Coach Hollar for inking such a talented young lady.
    Rick, Daphne and the Carolina Cardinals

8. Daddydobber*

Daddydobber* Where Did He Go ???

Watched this kid play b-ball yesterday and thought to myself while I was talking with Donna and Terry WOW how many PRAYERS were answered there. Kenydal you are a very inspirational person without the all that you have had to deal with and like I said way back last High School season you are by FAR my HERO !!!!!!!!!!! So heres to YOU and all your success CONGRATS and may GOD continue to bless you and your family I know MOM and DAD and TREY are all PROUD as can be !!!!!!

LOVE YA
    Donnie,Gay,and HP

PS Looking forward to playing with you and the COBRAS in 2008!!!!

9. softball4ever1987

softball4ever1987 Proud Mama

BIG CONGRATS Kendayl

God has blessed this world with you and you with life, his miracles never stop! This couldn't have happened to a nicer kid! Good luck at Lenoir Rhyne! I know Dad and Mom are tickled pink with PRIDE!
    The Robinson's
    Cathy, Joel & Lacy

10. prklandsoftballdad

prklandsoftballdad Set my brother FREE!!

Congrats to Kendayl from the Myers/Cassell clan and the Carolina Cardinals 16U. Met this fine young lady and her dad at Florence this year and words cannot begin to express how much I and everyone around her was inspired by her tenacity and will power. Congrats.