1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Kendayl Waugh

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Purple Haze, Mar 31, 2007.

1. softballmom64

softballmom64 Junior Member

Kendyl

Kendyl..girl we love ya to death and we will be prayin for u. If you need anything at all you know you can call me and my family...i hope to see you soon. You will be in my prayers and the prayers of my family...We love you and Your family and please if you need ANYTHING just call.

With Love and Prayers,
    Sam #5
    Tracy, Beth and Justin Houston

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  2. softballmom64

softballmom64 Junior Member

Kendyl

Kendyl..girl we love ya to death and we will be prayin for u. If you need anything at all you know you can call me and my family...i hope to see you soon. You will be in my prayers and the prayers of my family...We love you and Your family and please if you need ANYTHING just call.

With Love and Prayers,
    Sam and Family

3. sftbllgurl1823

sftbllgurl1823 Junior Member

Kendayl, Terry and Donna

Kendayl,
    you are an incredible young lady, made up of class and strength, we are extremely sorry to hear this news. We are praying for your fast recovery! Surround yourself with positive thoughts! You and your Dad, Terry and Mom, Donna are in our prayers and thoughts! Keep the faith, believe in the power of prayer!
    With our most sincere thoughts,

Lacy, Cathy & Joel Robinson

May the guardian angels surround you and your family at this time:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

4. Crazecoach

Crazecoach For HIS Glory...

In our prayers

In our hearts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Let me know if we can do something for you and your family!

Nathan and Chelsea Cullars

5. stickwolf

stickwolf Full Access Member

Very sad news.......But the Waughs are in my prayers.........I was in Alabama and just heard about this yesterday.....So glad for the support at the game Friday......Great article in the R@L........

http://www.statesville.com/servlet/...le&c=MGArticle&cid=1173350503784&path=!sports

This is what sports is supposed to be about......Wish I could have been there Friday........Now go beat this thing Kendayl.....We're praying for you and your family

David Riddle

6. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

Understand

Not sure I know Kendayl but I am sure she is a heck of a kid playing for the Cobras. Kendyl, U face some tough times ahead but also some wonderful times to get to know the power of prayer, the advantages of having wonderful friends, and the life changing experience that will make U love life even more.
    The Lady Blues and I will pray for U daily and will help U in anyway possible. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for U or your family. I have a cousin in Winston Salem Forsyth Hospital with bone cancer, so maybe I can stop in and say hello if that is OK. LOL God will take care of things and we all will ask for his assistance for U. We will see U on the ballfield soon, I know! Rodney

7. F-PITCH

F-PITCH Full Access Member

Kendayl and Family

I just want to say that my daughter Sheena Bailey went Thur this with her boyfriend this past winter and he was 21 yrs old.Let me tell you that I had Jeremy on every prayers list around and can say that prayers do get answered. He found out not too long ago that he was Cancer free. Be a fighter like you are on the field stay positive and everybody pray for Kendayl and her family. God will answer your prayers too just like Jeremy and thousands of others.

God Bless your family,

Sharon Bailey

8. crybabies

crybabies Full Access Member

KENDAYL, JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE KEEPING YOU IN OUR PRAYERS. WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY. IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT WE CAN DO JUST LET US KNOW. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS
    DONNIE
    SYLVIA
    ALLY
    BEN
    COLE

TERRY AND DONNA STAY STRONG IF YOU NEED US JUST CALL

9. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

You Are Going To Be Alright !!!

The same GOD that split the Red Sea can heal a body...Softball Guru,and Family wish you a speedy recovery,and you will recover...NO FAIL !!! Broken hearts will be mended.... you will see !!!

:brokenh:

10. nsrtopscout

nsrtopscout Full Access Member

Kendayl

You would be hard pressed to find a nicer kid with a kinder spirit than Kendayl. She has a genuine warmth about her that people are drawn to. Her smile is radiant and infectious. She deserves all the best life has to offer. This is truly a tight knit family, so while it must be excruciatingly painful for them to have learned the news, they begin this battle from a great place in their hearts and faith. I love this special kid and I am sure that if you knew her, you would too. Please send Kendayl all the positive thoughts, prayers and love that you can offer. Please pass the word.