1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Kendayl Waugh

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Purple Haze, Mar 31, 2007.

1. DDFpitch

DDFpitch Member

Kendayl

Kendayl, your in our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!!!!

Bobby Shoemaker and the Denver Dazzle family !!!!!!!

2. nsrtopscout

nsrtopscout Full Access Member

Picture

Below is a picture of Kendayl and the essay she wrote to college coaches. I cannot say enough good things about this exceptional young woman.

[​IMG] Softball has been a big part of my life since I was old enough to play. I have the desire to play college ball and I will work hard to achieve my goal. All throughout my life I have been taught to give 110% and you will be rewarded for your hard work. My major is undecided at this point but I’ve always had the desire to help people. Nursing has always been in the back of my mind as something I would like to focus on. I would love to get a scholarship, not only for softball but also for my grades too. I have a lot of hard work ahead of me. I know my goals are big but I’m willing to work hard to achieve them.

3. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

Wow! I don't know her, but I will place her in my thoughts and prayers. We are all on your side. Get well soon!

4. softballfantastic

softballfantastic Junior Member

KENDAYL

Kendayl, Terry and Donna,

Kendayl, you are in our thoughts and prayers and we know the Lord will shine on you always. Coach Steve, Kay, Brittany and Jennifer Stogner

and all the members of the 16u RED MAGIC TEAM:daisy:

5. ajw

ajw Junior Member

Kendayl,You have been an insperation to me & my 2 girls since the Sharon school days.I have never since seen anyone that put more into her game!God will get you through this.The West middle team had a prayer meet today for you.Anything needed please have dad let me know!Tony Woodie & family

6. beachmom

beachmom Full Access Member

be strong our friend

words won't express the emotions that we at TBR have for you honey. you and your parents. i will do EVERYTHING in my power to provide support. you can rest and know that there are thousands and thousands of friends out here that you may not know, but know you! we have you in our hearts and our pursuits to help where we can. be strong young lady. you can do it! play safe. love, beachmom

7. makegley

makegley Junior Member

A prayer for Kendayl

Kendayl, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You are a strong young lady and a fighter. If we can help in anyway, please don't hesitate calling.

The Kegleys
    Butch, Mary & Erin

8. Abbey fan

Abbey fan Full Access Member

Update

9. lonestar

lonestar Junior Member

A Terriffic Gal

One of my all-time favorite girls we have played with. Great spirit, great competitor, great smile, great girl. If anyone can get through this, it is Kendayl. We love you and are pulling for you. Our prayers are with you and the whole family.

Butch, Mary, Erin, and Amanda Kegley

10. eaglesfastpitch

eaglesfastpitch Full Access Member

Kendayl and the Waugh Family,

Our prayers go out for you and your family. I know the Lord loves to watch you play softball and He will have you back on the field before you know it. You will be in our prayers daily.

Gaston Christian Eagles (Mary, Cat, & Brittany)