1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Kings Mountain vs. CC

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by worktowin, Aug 27, 2005.

1. worktowin

worktowin Junior Member

From talking to parents of Central softball players parents, I can confirm that Central wants a game with 3A champion Kings Mountain. I undersatnd that they, (Central) have called alomst 20 times to try to get this game to happen. Would be a great non-conference game for both teams. I for one would love to see it! Come on Kings Mountain return the call and make this happen!

2. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

Tournament of Champions??

isnt this tournament in March designed for this?? Finally a State Champion out of Cleveland County that actually qualifies to play in this Tourney(a great one that the Fans truely enjoy watching).

did they call the school or coach at Home?? I am sure KM would love to play one of the best teams ever to play HS softball in NC and the nation for that matter.

hope the game(s) pans out.....i know the parents of KMHS Want to play the 4A State Champions, much like CC parents want to play the 3A State Champions!! :trophy:

3. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

I doubt if Kings Mountain is hiding....More than likely the coaches are trying to get students organized and back into school. Plus Coach Grayson coaches volleyball and I am sure that she is probably focused on those players and that sport like she is for the softball players when spring time rolls around.

4. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

Would be a great match-up. :trophy:

5. touchemall

touchemall Full Access Member

KM vs CC

Worktowin,
    I would like to know where you received your info that states that CC has called KM 20 times. I don't think so!! I know that KM would love to play CC. As a matter of fact, KM tried to make this a reality last year but the dates would not match up for them to get together! I would never say that KM could handle the 4A powerhouse, but I can say confidently that KM would not avoid the opportunity to experience playing a great team like CC. So please do not make it sound as though KM is avoiding this match! The coach at KM tries her best to schedule the most challenging schedule possible each year, just look at the teams that were scheduled last year outside the conference!!

6. cfastpitch44

cfastpitch44 Full Access Member

worktowin, tell them to call 20 more times becuase K.M. would like, LOVE to play this game for several years to come. It would be a great game for the fans to talk about and also great for both teams. I think both teams would play this one like a play-off game. :woot: :woohoo:

7. CFBall

CFBall Senior Member

8. CCFASTPITCH

CCFASTPITCH Central FASTPITCH

CC vs Kings Mnt

MAybe not 20 times, but at least 3 messages everyday from Monday to Friday at the office, ext. and athletic Dept. (per Sherrill). I am sure Grayson is busy with Volleyball. Surely she will call him back. 704-786-0125

9. CCHSvikefan81

CCHSvikefan81 Full Access Member

I myself have also heard they have been trying to contact Kings Mountain coach several times with no succsess

10. EnkaJet04

EnkaJet04 Full Access Member

I live up here in the mountains but have had no trouble getting up with Coach Grayson. Maybe the phone lines work better up here in the mountains or maybe like I said she's busy with school starting back. Send an email to touchemall who I can guarantee you has Coach Grayson's ear.