1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Legion Rivalry

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by baseballer1988, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

well if he wants to eat boiled Hotdogs and Hamburgers
    " yes boiled hamburgers" :barf2:
    then your the man...
    At South Rowan we have grilled Dogs and Burgers and official roasted peanuts, and sometimes we have live musical entertainment ( remember ) :satana: :satana:
    I might even consider picking Braves up some Gary's BBQ...

I'm sure Braves will enjoy a game between these 2 teams no matter where they play or when they play or even what he eats ... until he gets home... :imagestor

btw TJ, you like yours all the way ? :lolly:

2. DodgerBlues

DodgerBlues Full Access Member

You guys are barkin up the wrong tree here. You should be convincing Braves' driver -- he just goes where I take him! :drive:

3. tj21

tj21 Moderator

Dodgerblues, since you are Braves' personal driver, let me just say that I will let you in free too and feed you. But first you have a job. To earn your supper, (since Intimidator criticized our food) you must drive him as far as you can out into the countryside and just leave him.

You will get a hotdog for every hour that it takes him to get back...

Is it a deal???

:hallo:

4. Intimidator Coach

Intimidator Coach Premium Member

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

5. DodgerBlues

I don't know, tj, with a name like Intimidator Coach I'll bet he's bigger than me. Besides, he may take us to a good BBQ place and then none of us would get back for the game. :burgerfli :bottomup: How 'bout we just come up early and all of us go to your favorite feedin hole for dinner on Braves?

6. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

You mean he has a wallet??????

7. DodgerBlues

Okay, time to plan it

Hard to believe isn't it. Rumor has it he even opened it once -- paid my way into the North vs East playoff game as a matter of fact! Hey Pops, comin up your way for a game tonight, if the North Meck field isn't too wet. Come out and say hello.

Braves, I checked the schedule -- Kannapolis v South Rowan June 8 and 14. We're at Gastonia and at Denver those two nights, so we'll just miss our guys one night and go. Either one works for me. You pick -- the 8th they play at SR; the 14th they play at K-town. (Yes we can check the pitching rotation first) We'll crank up the tbr bus, pick up NC, get rcb to come down to meet us, and meet rcb, Intimidator and tj (and any other tbr poster) for an early dinner before the game. What d'ya say?

8. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

Can't do it tonight (Honey Do list is too long and I'm headed up to Raleigh this weekend .... don't want to get into too much trouble), but the 14th sounds great!!!!!!

Plan on me joining you guys. Don't be surprised if Mrs. NC jumps on the bandwagon and wants to come too ...

9. rcbbfan

rcbbfan Full Access Member

Last edited: Jun 3, 2005
  10. tj21

tj21 Moderator

RCBBFAN, good to hear from ya. Hope to meet all you fellas soon, specially you Charlotte boys. However since you Charlotte boys may be driving a good distance, you may want to wait til the 14th for our 2nd meeting. Right now Kannapolis isn't full-squad because of NW's involvement in the HS state championship. The NW seniors may get some time off and I'm not sure if they will even be there on the 8th. Just thought you may want to take that into consideration before making the long drive.

Looking forward to meeting you guys whenever you come...