1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Lenoir Rhyne

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Braves, Jul 1, 2007.

1. olefty

olefty Full Access Member

Sorry for not posting any updates the past several days. I have been on a recruiting trip getting our recruiting base ready for this fall. Braves is correct. I do have a couple of options, but none good enough to leave my guys. I've recruited and made promises to them. I have told 20 to thirty players over the last three years that we were going to win a championship together. There is still work to be done to make that goal a reality.

One last word on our AD Neill McGeachy. I want eveyone to make sure they understand. In the last two years he has given me two promotions, and two substantial pay raises. He has been better to me that anyone at LRC including my favorite Frank Pait.

paul knight is going to be an excellent head coach for LRC. I just turned 30 years of age. (wish me happy birthday)I have a lot of opportunities ahead of me. I hope and expect to learn a great deal from Paul Knight. This will only help me when I do become a head
    coach.

Go Bears !!

2. LRBaseballer

LRBaseballer GO CUBS GO!

Happy birthday coach....see ya in a couple weeks. And thank you for sticking with us....it means a lot to the guys.

3. coachevans26

coachevans26 Full Access Member

Excellent perspective.... you could have walked away and went on to something new...loyality is something that is rare in today's world. Coach Knight is fortunate to have you. I wish you nothing but the best, however, I feel like you have already received the best through your character and what you mean to so many posters on TBR... Hope to hear from you soon Coach!!

4. LeftySlider

LeftySlider Full Access Member

Stand up Guy

His post says a lot about him, to not only take the high road, but to speak highly of the AD. Good things will be coming his way!

5. catamount36

catamount36 Full Access Member

glad to see that you are sticking around. good luck to you and coach knoight. will be talking to you later

6. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

This has been a very interesting thread--from the beginning to the conclusion-- It was kinda cool to see TBR being involved during this transition.

7. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Truthbetold- I'm sorry that you waited so long to make your first post, but now that you did; it's too late. You are now, officially, a TBR'er and we expect you to continue to post your comments on here.

By the way, this is a great place to network (for those interested in pursuiting HS coaching) :cheer: There are very few HS coaches that are not members or at least read the board frequently.