1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Looking Ahead In 2008 !!!

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by Softball Guru, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Softball Guru

Softball Guru Banned From TBR

SWR not missing a beat in 2008...Maness,Marsh will be back...Holly B. will take York's place as catcher....Hayes will probably play S.S., Garren will probably play 3rd..not sure about 2nd,1st or O.F.'s, but with the strong Junior,and Senior pitchers,SWR will probably win the 3A next year also....Butler will be as strong behind the work of Constance Orr,but Butler will not have quiet the speed on the bases as in 2007,and of course with Senior pitcher Morgan P. on the hill C.C. will be a strong contender in 2008...Chelsea Leonard want be beat in 2008,and again they will be the 2008 2A champions....not sure what Pender will lose as players so I want speculate on the 1A in 2008...Guru

:sultan:

2. Mama Duck

Mama Duck Bless your heart.

Mid Piedmont 3A

I know that SWR will remain strong, but that conference will remain a very strong one with Eastern Randolph, Randleman and SE Guilford in it.

Stacy McCaskill should remain on third for SWR next year, I believe that she is only a JR this year and Britney Marsh will probably rotate through second when she is not pitching.

ER will have Allison Buck as a returning starting pitcher. They should also have upper classmen behind the plate and all around the infield.

Randleman should actually be a little stronger with the return of some varsity players who did not play this year for various reasons. We should have a decent pitching staff next year with Shay Sullivan returning as a senior and the addition of Taylor Hussey as a Freshman who throws for the Carolina Attitude now. Tory Ryan remains behind the plate and the rest of the infield will be upper classmen.

SEG remains a little on the unknown side with their roster, but they tend to always be in the mix.

Asheboro and Trinity can have strong programs next year also. Ragsdale would have a better program if they could convince some of the soccer girls to defect from what I hear.

MD

3. fastpitchmom07

fastpitchmom07 Full Access Member

NW 1A

East Surry returns all but one next year and have several JV players that are very good and can move up. Looking forward to getting another chance @ going to the Creek next year!!!

4. cougar man

cougar man Full Access Member

Alexander Central may have a trick or two up there sleeve for next year!

5. ndsb05

ndsb05 Member

Next Year

New Coach Maybe??????

6. cougar man

cougar man Full Access Member

Maybe! If so I bet he would be a good one!

7. topdog5532

topdog5532 Full Access Member

Cougarman,
    There only losing 1 player this year, and with 2 very good pitchers, and the hitting back on track, look out for the OLD Blue and Gold..
    IT WOULD KIND OF REMIND ME OF THE OLD DAYS...

8. onedogfan

onedogfan Junior Member

Good Ole days

Never know who might even move into the district also???:stirthepot:

9. topdog5532

topdog5532 Full Access Member

Yea, only makes good teams better.

10. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

transfers?

Yes, I think a fair question in this new age is: Are any transfers expected that will help a team?