1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Merged Thread: AC/Watagua postings

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by homerun, May 14, 2003.

1. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

:xyzthumbs...I was already impressed with Josh Leyshon coming on here to apologize....Coach Hardee is a great coach, so I'm not surprised that the team is taking a proactive role in this...

:applause:...for their actions...and I'm sure AC will do the same too. These are 2 very good programs that has suffered....and I feel for the Seniors

2. Mudcat

Mudcat gone

Opening a can of worms was exactly what I was referring too. Maybe Catamount wasn't privy to all the garbage that was written about that fiasco. When I clicked on the link, the 1st thing I saw was some kid with a swollen black eye. I knew it was just a matter of time before some idiot started making comments about that. That is why I made the comment I did.

3. playme

playme Full Access Member

i have posted a thread in Rant & Rave III...if you feel the need to vent then please go there and post your opinion...

4. bigdog

bigdog Junior Member

ac gets dumped on again

as i sit back and watch all the goings on in the last couple of days i ask myself this question? if ac is so good why aren't their any of their players 1st team all conference? is it politics? is it that their pitching wasn't there? or maybe because they won the tournament? or is it simply because the coaches that voted just don't want to give the guys the credit they deserve?
    i want to tell you what i think, i think they should of had at least 3 1st team all conference maybe more, matt payne, jeremy hollifield,jonathan renegar,maybe jordan hefner, whats your opinion?

5. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

I think both sides of this have and will continue to step up and make something good come out of this. If anything it will build character and remind us all that our 1st instincts aren't always right.
    Good luck to all. Look forward to next year!

6. acfan

acfan Full Access Member

I was really surprised of the announcement of AC's lack of show on 1st team. I know a shaft when I see one. Hope you can sleep at night not giving credit where credit is due.
    Anyway, congrats to all those selected I'm sure you worked just as hard as the next guy and I really don't mean to take away from the accomplishments of the players!

7. hitman

hitman Full Access Member

Please provide the list or a web link to the list. Thanks.

8. bigdog

bigdog Junior Member

i don't know that it's been posted yet, but the banquet was last night and NO baseball player made 1st team.......

SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!

9. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Well, I agree I don't want to take anything away from a chosen player, but being from Charlotte, even I know that Matt Payne is one of the best pitchers in the State........and we are a long way from the mountain folks.

10. SCSpartanFan

SCSpartanFan Full Access Member

ac gets dumped on again

Are you sure the all conference list has been posted,
    the tournament just ended last week and I don't think the
    list is out...If it is I would like to see it................................
    It usually takes about two weeks before it comes out......