1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Middle School Baseball 07 any thoughts or predections

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by mosborne73, Jan 16, 2007.

1. mosborne73

mosborne73 Full Access Member

Anybody have anything on Middle school baseball.I would like to hear things from teams schools or any outstanding players.Send schedules or any info that you can.

Thanks

2. mosborne73

Middle School Ball

I was wanting to get info on games and schedules and stats on players when middle school baseball starts.Thats what im looking for

3. moesyslak

moesyslak Banned From TBR

i predict that scool systems will continue to cut schedules until it's all the way gone. i don't think not having middle school sports is a terrible thing

4. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

WC

Wake County does not have middle school sports.

5. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

To keep this thread clean, I deleted the posts that was not pertinent to the topic. If you want to start a discussion on the relevance of middle school ball, then start a thread about that topic. Coach Osborne is a middle school coach that would like to get some information that pertains to his thread.

Let's not start flaming towards each other...it serves no one.

6. mosborne73

middle school baseball

Hey Braves thanks so much for giving me a hand.I guess i did not put the title the way i wanted.I wanted the title to say Middle School baseball/Then i was wanting to get schedules of games and also once the season started,game scores and results.So thanks again for the help

7. NPC Fanatic

NPC Fanatic LakeNormanFan-lost pword

I don't follow middle school ball much (my son's middle school didn't have baseball) but here's a few names to look out for in the next few years:

Curt Morgan - Alexander Middle School (comes from pro stock)
    Korey Seager - Northwest Middle School (Kyle's brother)
    Travis Watkins - Harris Road Middle School (great arm, bat...learnin' the big field)

you heard it here first :thinking: :hallo:

8. EastOfRaleigh

EastOfRaleigh Full Access Member

amazed

I'm always amazed by the fairly extensive "coverage" of middle school baseball and softball in peidmont & western NC on this forum. You guys are really passionate .

9. pirates06

pirates06 Full Access Member

middle school baseball

Mikal Hill ( alex Hill brother Vance High). great defensive shortstop who could start for some high school s now. Switch hitter with power from both sides of the plate and outstanding speed. Plays for piedmont open middle school. Will be attending the new Mallard Creek High School, next fall.

AJ James, Harris Rd middle school. Outstanding defensive third baseman with tremendous power. Guys keep an eye on the class of 2011. In the next 2 years you will be hearing about a lot of these guys playing varsity baseball as 9th and 10th graders.

10. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

Jamestown Middle will be pretty good again. They have very good pitching. I coached it with another guy last year and we actually set up a few out of county games. We could not get enough schools in County to play us. They have not lost in 3 years. Their head coach is Buddy Jones, brother of Rick Jones at Tulane. If you want a game he'll play you but he can't travel much. His oldest son is fighting cancer (successfully so far). The whole community is behind Coach right now.

I also feel Middle school sports is waning. It's sad. I think Guilford County keeps it because the way they are set up as a feeder program that is controlled by the HS coaches.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2007