1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

middle school baseball

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by burns20, Mar 14, 2004.

1. burns20

burns20 Junior Member

how many other good middle school teams are they we r 4-1 our varsity and jv is 5-1 let me hear about some other middle school teams:teeth:

2. burnsdad12/16

burnsdad12/16 Junior Member

Burns Middle continues to improve

:applause:Ever since the gut check after Crest, the Eagles have certainly been playing like a championship caliber team. Our pitching seems to be holding up and our bats are gaining consistency. Beating a top pitcher today from West Lincoln showed a lot of character. Your performance today, burns20, was also tremendous. As long as our defense continues errorless baseball it should make pitching more fun. Keep up the good work, burns20.

3. rollin2inthemiddle4

rollin2inthemiddle4 Full Access Member

i'm not real sure about the team this year, but i know that East Alexander Middle School's coach knows what he is talking about for the most part... he is a very good coach... i'm not sure what kind of team he has this year but i figure they will be pretty competetive... they may not have the most talent but they will work hard

4. SunshineKid

SunshineKid Junior Member

Who is the coach at East Alexander?

5. Soda-man

Soda-man Junior Member

The coach at East Alexander is Daryl Adkins. Hudson Middle School has a good team. They are currently 3-0. Jimmy Messer is the horse on this team averaging 2 K's per inning (rhp throws in the low 80's).