1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Middle School Scores

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by bradyjr44, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Scamp

Scamp Full Access Member

K Mt. 1
    W. Lin 4

WP Rylee Marsh

Centerfielder Courtney Fredell had one of the best games fielding the ball as I have seen at any level. She caught at least three balls that she shouldn't have been able to get to.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2007
  2. egfan

egfan Full Access Member

10/4/07

Gaston County

Stanley-4
    Belmont-3

looks like EG might not be ready to hand it back to SP as quickly as some would like to think.

3. CANIPE

CANIPE Full Access Member

East Rutherford 12
    Shelby 2

wp Sara Hoyle

4. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

East vs West

October 11 2007
    Alexander Central HS

West Alexander 9
    East Alexander 8

Good Game! The lead changed back and forth during the game with West taking the lead in the top of the 7th inning. East was unable to score in their last at bat. West was very happy with the win since they had lost to East in a game 2 weeks ago.

Lots of work has been done on the field at ACHS. New turf, fence moved in to 200ft. New sprinkler system. Batting cages move in between the new fence and old fence. Observation stand added in center field for viewing, and video taping of games. Good job by everyone involved in making Central Park one of the nicest parks in the area.

Pictures below! Sorry about the quality.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  5. hotsundad

hotsundad Full Access Member

All are welcome

CometFan good to have you at the park last night. Please come back next week for the final four of the tournament. However, you did see only the 2nd loss for East Alexander in the last 3 years. Great pics as always.

What do you think about those girls heading to ACHS in the next 2 years? And all those people that came out for a middle school game.

6. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

There is a lot of talent on both teams. I think ACHS is going to be the 4A team to beat in the next several years with all the talent they have waiting to make the HS scene. There was some fantastic plays last night. KP at 3rd base made a great play at the plate on a pop up and the west catcher made a diving play on a pop up. I enjoyed the game last night enough that I am going to try and make it over to Salisbury this weekend to see all these girls play on the same team. One of the largest crowds I've seen at a middle school game.

7. RED18

RED18 Full Access Member

Gaston County

Chavis (Cherryville) 11
    Cramerton 0

4 or 5 innings..

WP Leah Sturgill

8. Steelergal

Steelergal Full Access Member

Belmont 6
    Grier 3

Belmont is 8-1. Loss to Stanely was well needed to put this team in check. Rather lose in regular season than playoffs and championship.

9. Steelergal

EG can run with their glory this year. They have some awesome players. SP will be dominating for the next 3-4 year. 2009 will be a big year for the RED RAIDERS!! I can almost guarantee that. At least that's what the crystal ball says.

10. Steelergal

You know what's funny about middle school ball. It's fun and its exciting the kids love to play it. I don't care if I win a game, but I want my girls to be prepared for when they go to high school. What can we win in middle school? A county championship? Big deal. I'd rather prepare them for a state championship.

Cheeze, what's even worse is when you have a parent calling every middle school telling them that Belmont has an "illegal" pitcher. This person needs to get a life. Are you intimidated by a 13 year old??? Wow!! It's middle school. Who really tries to cheat in middle school? If you do, you're not in it for the right reasons. :clap: