1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Middle School Scores

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by smashmouth5, Mar 14, 2007.

1. PUP

PUP Full Access Member

William Lenoir 5
    Hudson 4
    Hudson led 4-2 bottom of 7th when Blake Johnson ? hits a walkoff 3 run homer. William Lenoir only undefeated team now.

2. mosborne73

mosborne73 Full Access Member

Moorseville Middle

Anybody heard anything about Mooresville.I think that they will be as strong as last year.They were awsome last year.

Coach Michael

3. mmsbaseball

mmsbaseball Junior Member

:27: I will be posting the Mooresville scores. Mooresville opens with MPM on April 3rd.

4. loveofthegame

loveofthegame Full Access Member

I Know that they lost 7 or 8 starters from last year. Last year they had outstanding pitching. I think they still should be in the top 3 teams. Good Luck to the RED IMPS Of MOORESVILLE!!!!!

5. PUP

PUP Full Access Member

Gamewell 10
    Granite Falls 0
    T. Cook complete game and hits another homerun i think that gives him 6 on the year.

6. pirates06

pirates06 Full Access Member

Piedmont open middle loses first game of season to Mint Hill 6-5. Mathew Hedberg was 2-4 and Mikal Hill gets out for the first time this season as he went 3-4. He is 15-16 for the season with 5 walks.

7. One Putt

One Putt Full Access Member

Jamestown 6
    Allen Jay 0

8. mmsbaseball

mmsbaseball Junior Member

:11: Mooresville did have a GREAT team last year. However, this year the pitching is actaully A LOT better than last year. The Red Imps have reloaded and should be a contender again this year. Plus, they have a GREAT Coach who really knows and understands the game. GO RED IMPS.

9. mosborne73

mosborne73 Full Access Member

middleschool baseball all star team

Coaches once i start getting more stats scores and things like that,I would like to post players for an All Star Team.I would like to show a good list of players just to start something new.What would be awsome would be to have a team put togetther and play another team.Not sure how that would work out.If no playing then i will just list a team for the season.I guess it would be done by voting or whatever.any ideas would be great.

PS I will be coaching first base for the MPMS schol team this season.Anybody going to Mooresville Middleschool game hopefully i can talk to you there.

Thanks Coach Mike

10. spikesup

spikesup Love the game

Cabarrus County

I believe Cabarrus County middle schools start playing this week. Wonder why they are so late getting started?