1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Middle school softball

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by sbfever, Mar 20, 2007.

1. slider07

slider07 Junior Member

It's great to see that middle school softball in the eastern end of the county is alive and doing well with a 3-0 record. Is this a young team?

2. softballmom35

softballmom35 softball diva

EBMS...10 - Walter Johnson...0

Thanks. We have 6 eighth graders including an awesome pitcher, Dakota, that is on the injured reserved list and we are excited to get her back on the field. The rest are seventh graders including the current pitcher, Kayla. Several of the girls have been playing TB for many years and the discipline and maturity are really showing in their games. The 2007 EBMS Lady Raiders are: Coach Goodman, MiKinnley Annos, Sarah Brittain, Taylor Burkehalter, Alicia Byrd , Amber Childers, Kayle Elliot, Amber Gillespie, Presley Haas, Katy Hart, Jackie Huffman , Nicole Mayfield, Danie Pyatte, Kayla Shelton and Tiffany Withers .

EBMS beat Walter Johnson Middle today at home 10-0. So far this season we are 4-0. Keep up the good work girls! Next game is Monday @ Table Rock.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  3. Crazecoach

Crazecoach For HIS Glory...

update NC vs Mill Creek

Sorry to post this, but I promised........Mill Creek 20 something???? to NC 1.
    Katie Carpenter(younger daughter of Coach Mike Carpenter/Bandys) hit the 1st out of the park homerun at Mill Creek in school history. Lots of talent at Mill Creek this year!

4. ajw

ajw Junior Member

Wow isnt that 230+ fence!IM glad shes a Dobber!!NAthan this is Tony-West Middle 3-0-1-Stace has 1 no hitter& Had 1 hitter w/no walks tonight!No other tb players on our team!!

5. softballmom35

softballmom35 softball diva

Hey Tony, tell Stacie congradulations!! Way to go Katie!! Dobbers are proud of you.

6. ajw

ajw Junior Member

HEy -Daddy Dodder(Donnie) told me about this board.Looks like EBMS is doing great! Im sure behind Kayla's pitching.I hope we do well this wk end .I wish all the girls could be there. See ya Sat.

7. Crazecoach

Crazecoach For HIS Glory...

Hey Tony

Tell Staci congrats from us also! Chelsea was the only girl to hit off of Katie Thursday. Katie struck her out her first at bat, then hugged her after the game and said she was sorry. Kaylee was telling Chelsea the pitches the second time up....LOL. It was just like the old days having all those Dazzle girls back together for a game.

8. tarheels72

tarheels72 Full Access Member

Katie is a very good hitter.... She has a good coach at home in her dad. Mike and myself coached 1 year together with the Dazzle and I learned alot from him as did my daughter. Great family also.. Keep it up Katie, but not against Jacobs Fork lol....... :cool3:

9. marlinfan1

marlinfan1 Full Access Member

moms are younger

Bad taste or not, you can't argue this point. The moms are younger. Sorry to Mrs. Marlinfan1!

10. wildmanone

wildmanone Full Access Member

MS ball is good for fall

I think MS ball in the fall is good you can finish up in fall and then get them in travel or good rec ball in spring & summer when they move to HS they have hopefully played summer ball and stayed in shape and gained that much more expereince win or loose I just wish that who ever makes the decisions would allow the 6th graders to try out in MS you have some good girls start playing rec & travel from 10 yrs. of age I don"t have a dd in the fight any more but still love a good MS game to see what is in the future