1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Miscellaneous Stuff

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Braves, Jan 15, 2003.

1. gonzo

gonzo Full Access Member

Papabear, sorry for the delay. I had to talk to my son, who told me his roommate is still there. And he said that since they are not roommates anymore they get along great.

2. thetallguy

thetallguy Junior Member

hey "gonzo",
    this is the tall guy who used to play with your son at his HS and who "left" to pursue other opportunities at another HS, yet still came back to watch "ALC" and ur son and some others kick butt last year!
    i wanted to say hi! and to tell you that i hope ur son is doing great! we all know he will do awesome in college. and i also hope that you will be doing your old job at his hs this year so i can sit and talk with you at the games still...and so we can still use our funny little handshake!
    like i said I hope that all is well with you and ur son! i look forward to seeing you this spring! and i hope you make it to one or two of "my games"! you know where to find me in the winter!

3. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Welcome Tallguy...glad to have you aboard. We will be posting a basketball forum this week.

WELCOME ABOARD TALLGUY

:applause: :jump: :banana:

4. gonzo

gonzo Full Access Member

Hey tallguy, good to hear from you. He is doing well, working hard, really starting to get the swing of college life. Balance is the key. And yes, I am trying to get to a game or two, would love to see how much better you have gotten. And I will be hanging around "The Park" this spring, you know I can't stand not being around on the fringes. :D

5. Braves

He really is an outstanding player Gonzo. Quite honestly he is their best shooter, best inside player and best passer. Ideally, if South ran their plays through him, they would be a much better team. The best part of his skills is he sees the court so well. He is one step ahead of everyone else, which leads to turnovers, because they weren't ready for his pass...but that's on them. He's a terrific player!!

6. SouthLoop

SouthLoop S.Charlotte BB Researcher

Change in South Meck Baseball 3/5 Game Plans…

3/5/03

-The South Meck Varsity game with Harding will be played @ South Meck today @ 4:30 instead of @ Harding due to field conditions.
    -The South Meck JV game with Harding scheduled for today has been postponed to a date to be announced at a later time.
    -JVs will practice today @ South Meck.

7. Braves

Thank you for the timely update...I would have been the only one at harding waiting for the game to start

8. Tigers

Tigers Full Access Member

Does Harding have anything to work w/ this year??

9. NCBBallFan

NCBBallFan Retired ex-moderator

They beat Waddell 8-1 yesterday ... they may have more than has been reported.... It should be a nice game report coming out of South Meck tonight.

I hope it's detailed also.

10. law1ng2b

law1ng2b Full Access Member

NC and Braves,
    i would love to hear a breakdown of the game and of the squad over at Harding this year. I hope that they can get back to respectibility sooner rather than later.

thanks in advance.