1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Monte Back??

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by BigDipofCope, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDipofCope

BigDipofCope Full Access Member

Heard through the rumor mill that Monte Sherrill will be returning to Alexander Cent. Heard he had a great deal, teaching one class and Asst. AD... anyone from Taylorsville, Hiddenite, Stoney Point or Bethlehem can confirm?

2. ndsb05

ndsb05 Member

BACK

How about it Coach S is it yes or no :bike:

3. reporter

reporter Full Access Member

I would bet the farm he is back in the nw4a next year. I just wish it was at South Caldwell and not Alexander. LOL

4. SIFan

SIFan Full Access Member

Coach S

I heard he is headed for college ball year after next.

5. Coach S

Coach S Coach S

:)

To this point in time, I have never been offered a job at Alexander Central. Alexander County is my home. I drive 128 miles each day to teach and coach at Central. I love Central Cabarrus HS and the players(past and present). The AC softball spot is a great situation with loads of community support and committed players. Like I posted in the interview, at some point in time I would like to coach my daughters who will attend AC in 3 years. If the present situation changes, I will let everyone know.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  6. BigDipofCope

BigDipofCope Full Access Member

Have you been offered a job at the middle school and to coach at the high school?

7. VoiceintheCrowd

VoiceintheCrowd ND Announcer

Respect

I hate to state the obvious, but with all due respect for Coach Sherrill, he said that he would let everyone know if the present situation changes. Let's respect Coach Sherrill and his privacy...a change like that will affect a lot of people...not to mention his family. Give him his space. When, and if, the time comes, I believe he'll let us all know.

On a personal note, good luck in the future, Coach Sherrill...whatever path you head down!

8. ladiesbballfan

ladiesbballfan Full Access Member

Take the time you need Coach and figure it out. You should be the one to decide where, when, and how you want to coach. Coaches like you, Mike Silver, Suzanne Grayson, and many others are what makes it work. Good luck, and keep 'em working hard.

9. Dawgswood

Dawgswood Full Access Member

Give the man his privacy. You would want the same if it was you.

10. central-d

central-d Full Access Member

Na. If it was me I wouldn't care if people ask me or about me. I would do just what he did and tell everyone what he did. It's not like it's world peace or something it's a coaching job. Not a big deal. For my part I hope he does get the AC job. He'll do a good job and it will make his life easier especially with gas prices the way they are now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.