1. This Board Rocks has been split into two separate forums.

The Preps Forum section was moved here to stand on its own. All member accounts are the same here as they were at ThisBoardRocks.

The rest of ThisBoardRocks is located at: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

Welcome to the new Preps Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Monte Resigns

Discussion in 'Softball Forum' started by ncdan, Jun 8, 2006.

1. ncdan

ncdan Junior Member

Going to UNCC was the word

2. CometFan

CometFan Moderator

I don't believe a word of this. Even if he did, I think he should be the one to make the announcement.

3. CanAmMan

CanAmMan Full Access Member

Was it his decision to leave?

4. BigRoj

BigRoj Junior Member

Anyone who saw my earlier post about the North Stanly job please read this: It was a joke!!! I replied to the earlier post about the JMR coach going to North Stanly. My reply was strictly a joke!! I know the coach and consider he and MS to be friends. Heck, I rode to the North Davidson game with the JMR coach. I put such obviously ridiculous statements in there I can't believe anyone could read it and not know I was being tongue-in-cheek. I have a sense of humor. Lighten up. If I didn't know the people involved I never would have written it. As in the current post, this message board seems to have a lot of rumor-laden info regarding who is going where and I was just trying to be funny. I don't know anything about any coaching job changes. We need more humor and less rumor!!

5. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Naw

My source at uncc says nope, that is, as of today. never know, do ya???:satana:

6. jfagala

jfagala Full Access Member

Its a personal decision.....

Its time we respect whoever is making the decision, Monte, Me, whoever, to move on.

Speculation is no more than "tabloid headlines".

If the man makes the decision to leave, it is between he and his family first, his current team second, and all the rest of the world lastly.

Respect the fact that he has won everywhere and give someone the respect that they have earned.

If you don't have that much common decency, probably shouldn't have a screen name or computer. :lalala:

7. cheeze105

cheeze105 Moderator Staff Member

Correct

I agree John! Most people know that I'm very neutral toward the cc "thing". But lets put it into perspective. Being a rec ball coach leads to travel which could lead to highschool, which should lead to college. This would be the next logical step in Monte's career, IF . . . . he chose to do so. And, as you stated, its nobody's business cept his and his family's. Apparently, to some, now that highschool is wrapped up, this is the only thing left to talk about, except travel ball. Let's just talk about travel ball and leave the rest for next year, and if Monte does go somewhere else, maybe he'll post it here for everyone to know the facts.

8. CCHSvikefan81

CCHSvikefan81 Full Access Member

Lots of rumors flying!

9. outlaw31

outlaw31 Banned From TBR

Why would Charlotte need him anyway?

Amiee has done a great job. She has a great staff in place now. They set a school record with 42 wins. Its D1 softball not high school.

10. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

:rotflmao:...Perfect!!!!!